Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost
Any lost fans out there? Any theories or thoughts on the show? I thought the 2hr premiere was a rip off with an hr long recap but what can ya do?
Cleps Passed: (36) English Comp w/essay, Freshman Comp, A & I Lit, Princ of Management, , College Math, Humanities, US History 1 and US History 2, Marketing

Dantes Passed: (48) Astronomy, Supervision, Bus. Math, Intro to Bus, Human Resource Management, Ethics in America, Tech Writing, Intro to Computing, World Religions, Personal Finance, Intro to LE, Org Behavior, Environment & Humanity, Here's to your Health and Criminal Justice.

Traditional: (43)

FEMA: (13)

Military: (70+)
I was totally addicted watching this show on West Pac but I'm over it. I heard it has taken some real strange twists and turns from when I last seen the show.
[COLOR="DimGray"]Intro to World Religions 68
Social Science and History 60
Principles of Statistics 60
Western Civilization I 58
Intro to Sociology 55
Astronomy 54
Technical Writing 54
Humanities 50
College Composition 50[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"]C Programming - C
Electronic Instrumentation and Control - A
War and American Society - A
International Economics - A
Calculus II - B[/COLOR]
I'm a huge Lost fan, too. It's the only TV I watch, if you can believe that!

So far, I think what we've seen has been pretty good!
Likewise, I only watch Lost and Survivor.
Cleps Passed: (36) English Comp w/essay, Freshman Comp, A & I Lit, Princ of Management, , College Math, Humanities, US History 1 and US History 2, Marketing

Dantes Passed: (48) Astronomy, Supervision, Bus. Math, Intro to Bus, Human Resource Management, Ethics in America, Tech Writing, Intro to Computing, World Religions, Personal Finance, Intro to LE, Org Behavior, Environment & Humanity, Here's to your Health and Criminal Justice.

I've never been a fan, but my girlfriend made me watch the first season.

I think the writers of "lost" just wrote a series of completely random scenes in the first year. They have spent every episode since trying to explain that pharmaceutically induced writing frenzy.
I love this show!!! You guys know why they call it lost right? because everytime you watch another episode you are more lost then you were before you saw it. It is getting a little crazy now with no real answers to any questions i am getting a little pissed but i am totally hooked. any one know what happen to Michael and his son? they just took a boat off the island?
AAT, Electromechanics, Excelsior College 2007
BS, Political Science, Excelsior College 2008
MSSL, Strategic Leadership, Mountain State (currently enrolled) 2009
:confused: I hear you mate, I am on the same boat. I wonder how ratings are doing this year compared to the past. I honestly can say I don't get to excited over the show anymore. I used to mark my calender, now it's more like, oh nothing else is on, I'll watch Lost and allow myself to get pissed off as nothing really happens ever.

originalbigjim Wrote:I love this show!!! You guys know why they call it lost right? because everytime you watch another episode you are more lost then you were before you saw it. It is getting a little crazy now with no real answers to any questions i am getting a little pissed but i am totally hooked. any one know what happen to Michael and his son? they just took a boat off the island?
Walt (Michael's son) had to be mostly written out of the show. In "show time" only a couple of months have gone by since the crash, but out here in the real world it has been about three years already. The actor playing Walt is noticeably much older than he was when the show started. It's not such a big deal for the rest of the cast. They did use Walt in one recent episode, where he appeared to Locke after he had been shot. He was noticeably older, and Locke remarked on it when he told someone else that Walt had appeared to him.

-Gary-
Devout Lost fan here, although I wish at times that I'd just stop watching the show until all the episodes are out and watch it all in some huge Lost marathon. Only problem is I don't want to risk media spoilers, and that would be very hard to avoid.

Prison Break is also on my watch-list. The show has really been over stretched but still manages to be highly engaging at times (but you definitely lose interest as to what happens to whom as everything is possible).
Excelsior BSB - MIS concentration (119 credits in the bank)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Facebook A.k.a Meta Set a Record With Nearly $240 Billion Lost in One Day! LevelUP 0 500 02-04-2022, 01:32 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  I've lost access to the "Specific Exam Feedback - InstantCert Subscribers ONLY" group Nerdymcnerdface 9 3,599 09-27-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Zham
  New Forum Software Installed / 3 Weeks Data Lost sgloer 46 11,388 08-15-2017, 10:33 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Is Ethics and Integritty a lost art??? Lindagerr 17 2,608 10-06-2011, 10:05 AM
Last Post: a4tunatemom
  OT upgraded IE and lost toolbar??!! cookderosa 7 1,782 06-21-2011, 06:39 PM
Last Post: dcan
  Shopping for a new cell phone....completely lost!!! vanki 5 1,801 09-07-2010, 11:46 AM
Last Post: rmroberts
  Lost my motivation. Any advise? Runner4064 13 2,863 07-23-2008, 12:58 PM
Last Post: goldpaws
  Help I lost my........... Straydog 8 2,106 09-05-2006, 02:32 PM
Last Post: beckysharp