Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MBA Institute
Hi from germany  :-) I'm interested in a MBA at MBA institute please let me know your thoughts or experiences... thank you
Never heard of it. It's not accredited from what I can tell and almost certainly won't be worth anything in Germany.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
In short - two words - skip it. I've written about this on the sister board, you might want to read the whole thing, but here's my reply post #5 - https://www.degreeinfo.com/index.php?thr...ost-541849
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
A dot org website? Red flag right there. It's not a charity which is what .org is supposed to be reserved for.

The website is pretty funny. They have TM's all over the place which means they haven't bothered to actually register the trademarks but are claiming them anyway. They claim they have approval from some mysterious authorities such as business leaders. Could they be more vague?

Oh this is HILARIOUS! Here's how you get the MBA in Marketing. You take a 30 question test. That's it! You only need to score 60% to pass it. You can take the exam up to 10 times in order to pass it.

They don't even send you a paper printed degree. You get a PDF that you have to print yourself. The thing isn't even worth paper! Talk about a diploma mill.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • rachel83az
(10-06-2020, 08:48 PM)ss20ts Wrote: A dot org website? Red flag right there. It's not a charity which is what .org is supposed to be reserved for.

The website is pretty funny. They have TM's all over the place which means they haven't bothered to actually register the trademarks but are claiming them anyway. They claim they have approval from some mysterious authorities such as business leaders. Could they be more vague?

Oh this is HILARIOUS! Here's how you get the MBA in Marketing. You take a 30 question test. That's it! You only need to score 60% to pass it. You can take the exam up to 10 times in order to pass it.

They don't even send you a paper printed degree. You get a PDF that you have to print yourself. The thing isn't even worth paper! Talk about a diploma mill.

People claim that the ENEB MBA isn't worth much but at least the ENEB one takes some ACTUAL effort to pass, is accredited, and comes with a degree from an actual university - rather than some nebulous diploma mill entity.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • DeanLewis
As far as I can see is a business.

That does not sound like accreditation on the USA as a university degree or any accrediting agencies: "We are an officially registered corporate entity whose official purpose includes providing education services in management and leadership sciences."
For sure not RA which you need to get recognition in Germany.
In Germany will not be accepted as a Master level degree, check on https://anabin.kmk.org/anabin.html .
^ Whoooa! What in the world?
I think we should remove this thread, this is probably posted by someone trying to promote this.
WGU MS ITM, 2021.
TESU BACS, 2020.
TESU BSBA, 2018.
TESU ASNSM in Computer Science, 2018.
----
UPenn MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing, see story here).
NAU MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing)
----
[-] The following 1 user Likes posabsolute's post:
  • DeanLewis
(10-07-2020, 11:00 AM)eLearner Wrote: ^ Whoooa! What in the world?
I read it as prune at first

Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

Batrone Wrote:Hi from germany  :-) I'm interested in a MBA at MBA institute please let me know your thoughts or experiences... thank you

I have responded to your private message in regards to ENEB in my reply post #3. You may want to consider ENEB over this because the degree from this agency is a scam, ENEB is the better choice. Please review my private message and if you need further clarification, private message me again.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Western Institute for Social Research: NA MS & EdD, $8400/yr Subscription-Priced Jonathan Whatley 3 226 04-05-2024, 05:28 PM
Last Post: eLearner
  American Institute of Law - My Journey AnonJD2027 14 2,060 03-19-2024, 04:01 PM
Last Post: JazzMac
  Southwestern College & New Earth Institute (Art Therapy, Consiousness MAs) ashkir 23 3,114 09-01-2023, 10:34 PM
Last Post: eLearner
  Asian institute of management mba soulblader 4 732 11-28-2022, 12:50 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  SRM Institute of Science and Technology - Online Master Offering durain 3 853 11-01-2022, 02:22 PM
Last Post: akr680
  James Lind Institute (Switzerland) - legit? wheresbes 7 6,826 09-14-2022, 07:15 AM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Jack Welch Management Institute Vle045 7 1,187 04-29-2022, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Coursera MBA from Institute of Management Foundation - FIA Business School (FIA) durain 0 1,147 11-10-2021, 09:07 AM
Last Post: durain
  Stevens Institute of Technology Alpha 11 1,601 05-12-2021, 06:29 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Heritage Institute: Math/Sci/Other $125 Grad. Credit eriehiker 15 3,830 07-06-2018, 10:49 AM
Last Post: eriehiker