Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Check out Sophia Badges..
(02-07-2021, 10:22 PM)suzycupcake Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 07:07 PM)Dorothy44 Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 05:27 PM)Toastmaster Wrote: Did you have to request them?  Or did they show up automatically?  All my TEEX and study.com badges just showed up.

Requested about a week ago using Chat.  They said they would send a ticket, and acknowledged that there has been a problem.  They also said sometimes it takes several times requesting help to get a solved.  Supposedly it was a tech department problem they had been working on for a while.  It seemed from what I read here that it centered on certain Sophia courses, and it was either US History II was one of the main problem courses.  I just wanted to let everyone know they are solving it!

I dont have any besides the one I had from INN and then this week 2 TEEX ones showed up but no SDC, Sophia or anywhere else.

You should definitely contact SDC and Sophia.  Something is very wrong with that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dorothy44's post:
  • suzycupcake
(02-06-2021, 05:27 PM)Toastmaster Wrote: Did you have to request them?  Or did they show up automatically?  All my TEEX and study.com badges just showed up.

Requested about a week ago using Chat.  They said they would send a ticket, and acknowledged that there has been a problem.  They also said sometimes it takes several times requesting help to get a solved.  Supposedly it was a tech department problem they had been working on for a while.  It seemed from what I read here that it centered on certain Sophia courses, and it was either US History II was one of the main problem courses.  I just wanted to let everyone know they are solving it!

I dont have any besides the one I had from INN and then this week 2 TEEX ones showed up but no SDC, Sophia or anywhere else.

I'm wondering if you don't have a problem - like the email address you have for your Acclaim/ACE account isn't matching up with what you signed up with your Study.com and Sophia accounts?  Because I don't think others are having trouble getting Study.com badges, and Sophia is only having trouble with older ones.

I'd go to Acclaim and make sure you have any and all email addresses you've used for these - you can have multiple in there.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(02-08-2021, 12:55 AM)dfrecore Wrote:

I'm wondering if you don't have a problem - like the email address you have for your Acclaim/ACE account isn't matching up with what you signed up with your Study.com and Sophia accounts?  Because I don't think others are having trouble getting Study.com badges, and Sophia is only having trouble with older ones.

I'd go to Acclaim and make sure you have any and all email addresses you've used for these - you can have multiple in there.
You beat me to it, I was about to suggest the same, check for misspellings in email addresses provided. 

Often done that mistake, especially confusing .edu .com.net etc
I did use all the same email addresses but I think what happened with SDC is that I used that same email address for a family account over the summer and now I cant see any of my old classes. I emailed them last night so let’s see. Not a big deal but it would nice to have them if I could get them. My degree trumps the badge so it’s just a nicety.

Thanks for replying - that was a great thought.
Amberton University, MS Human Relations & Business
Started June 2022

TESU BALS completed March 2020
Study.com (24) StraighterLine (33) Sophia (10) SHU and GCU (26) TEEX (6) Coopersmith (12) CSMLearn (3) TESU (6)
Still don't have our TEEX credits. Hopefully soon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 18 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History, Pres Skills, Enviro Sci, Ethics America, Intro CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psych, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict,  Anc Greek, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, Engl Comp 1&2, Religion, Conflict Reso, College Algebra, US History 2
TEEX: Death Invest
Coopersmith: Stress Mgmt, Therapeutic, Drugs & Society, Sport & Exercise, Psych of Motivation, Pos Psych, Career Coun
Community College: Comp Info Syst, A+ Hardware, A+ Op Syst, Linux Op Syst, Networks, Switching & Routing, Networking, IT Security
Computer Certs: Comp Tia A+

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it possible to submit a blank page to Sophia histourism 12 429 Today, 08:05 AM
Last Post: colonelcamp
  Sophia | US Government bradonomics 6 890 Yesterday, 03:22 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  Recent Sophia.org Membership Code bjcheung77 118 62,119 Yesterday, 12:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Sophia Human Biology lab tdat314 1 116 04-22-2024, 06:31 PM
  Can sophia credit transfer to two different schools? GoBroncos95 11 502 04-18-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  Is there a list of which Sophia courses have touchstones? MaMichelle 9 7,438 04-17-2024, 06:22 AM
Last Post: mdn
  Does Sophia track what sites you've visited? Chickenfat2024 10 744 04-13-2024, 05:17 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Sophia English Comp II vs CLEP College Composition davemodular 15 999 04-09-2024, 01:33 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Sophia.org while attending UMPI your pace - history major Atwygon 4 260 04-08-2024, 05:06 PM
  New Sophia Courses: Health, Fitness, and Wellness and Anatomy & Physiology II Lab LevelUP 16 993 04-08-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Kab