• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Master of Public Health at ACE $9225
Just saw this new program starting in May: 

https://ace.edu/program/master-of-public...ontent=mph
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp - (Thunderbird)
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vle045's post:
  • newdegree
Sounds interesting and cheaper than others.
Where are these degrees from ? as far as college. For example masters of public health from ?
This is ACE as in 'American College of Education' - https://ace.edu, not to be confused with the ACE credits we talk about here which are 'American Council on Education' - https://www.acenet.edu
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

[-] The following 2 users Like allvia's post:
  • jch, Vle045
(01-12-2023, 05:55 PM)allvia Wrote: This is ACE as in 'American College of Education' - https://ace.edu, not to be confused with the ACE credits we talk about here which are 'American Council on Education' - https://www.acenet.edu

Oh okay. Thanks.
ACE is mentioned a lot in the forum and sister forum; however, I rarely, if ever, read about someone starting and not sure ever finishing. It's surprising because their cost is decent at the master level and competitive at the doctorate level.

I understand their accreditation can be problematic for teaching in some states; perhaps this Public Health will be a solid lane for them to create more awareness of their entire portfolio.
Virginia University of Lynchburg Doctorate of Healthcare Administration 
Universidad Isabel I / ENEB MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, summa cum laude
University of Presque Isle BABA Management and Leadership, magna cum lauda
RANSOMSOUL
(01-12-2023, 08:08 PM)KSoul Wrote: ACE is mentioned a lot in the forum and sister forum; however, I rarely, if ever, read about someone starting and not sure ever finishing. It's surprising because their cost is decent at the master level and competitive at the doctorate level.
I understand their accreditation can be problematic for teaching in some states; perhaps this Public Health will be a solid lane for them to create more awareness of their entire portfolio.
Why would their accreditation be an issue?
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
[-] The following 1 user Likes sanantone's post:
  • Vle045
I don’t think there is any issue with accreditation. They are RA. They do not participate in federal funding which is why they are so low. They also have some scholarships available. This particular program is not relevant for me, but I have considered a few of their programs myself. Particularly in Education (non-teaching). I just realized that they have some scholarships available that I could qualify for. Very tempted to try them out with a microcredential at some point.
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp - (Thunderbird)
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vle045's post:
  • collegecareerstudent
(01-12-2023, 08:42 PM)sanantone Wrote:
(01-12-2023, 08:08 PM)KSoul Wrote: ACE is mentioned a lot in the forum and sister forum; however, I rarely, if ever, read about someone starting and not sure ever finishing. It's surprising because their cost is decent at the master level and competitive at the doctorate level.
Why would their accreditation be an issue?

Accreditation was misleading, as the issue was in reference to the need for a teaching license in addition to the degree for several states outside of Indiana. This requirement is not unique to ACE, though it eliminates them for most since the more accessible routes would be to attend an in-state school.
Virginia University of Lynchburg Doctorate of Healthcare Administration 
Universidad Isabel I / ENEB MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, summa cum laude
University of Presque Isle BABA Management and Leadership, magna cum lauda
RANSOMSOUL
How long are the courses typically at ACE? 8 weeks long?
Degrees In Progress:
EVMS Doctor of Health Science
Completed Degrees:
Doctor of Healthcare Administration Dec 2021 
Masters of Business Administration July 2022
Masters of Public Administration '19
Masters of Arts in Urban Affairs '17
Masters of Arts in Criminal Justice '16
Bachelors of Science in Police Studies '14
Advanced Graduate Certificate in Criminal Investigations '15

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 2,768 562,640 Yesterday, 04:56 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  American College of Education - Master's ashkir 6 320 04-26-2024, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Master degrees hicham78h 1 310 04-23-2024, 02:11 AM
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,273 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 0 221 03-29-2024, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
Thumbs Up Master in Sustainable Transition - Germany (No Tuition Fee, English, Online Program) kumamon 2 660 03-27-2024, 11:03 PM
Last Post: armado
  Recognition of Execute Master Lorvey 10 621 03-19-2024, 02:31 AM
  Master of Public Administration BSBRose21 9 1,706 03-18-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Leedeedee
  Cheapest/Easiest Master's? Hellenic, WGU, UMPi? mohelena02 19 1,870 03-18-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  South College Developing CBE Master's in Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 2 292 03-18-2024, 03:29 AM