There are a few new TECEP exams.

Intro to Business (BUS-101)
Intro to Entrepreneurship (MAN-230)
Intro to Marketing (MAR-301)
Technical Communications (ENG-202) satisfies oral communication requirement
http://www2.tesc.edu/listalltecep.php?__...3276127103
TESC AAS CJ, December 2015
Working on TESU BA CJ/PSY March 2018

TECEP: Marriage and Family, Abnormal Psy, Intro to Soc, Psy of Women, Public Relations, Computer Concepts and Applications, Liberal Arts Math
ECE: Cultural Diversity, Juvenile Delinquency, Workplace Communications, Business Information Systems
DSST: Criminal Justice, Principles of Supervision, Substance Abuse
PF: Principles of Loss Prevention, White Collar Crime, Criminal Law
Propero: Victimology, Criminology, Intro to Homeland Security, Juvenile Justice, Criminal Justice Ethics
The Institutes: Ethics Course
AP: American History
FHSU: Justice in the Information Age
NOCTI Business Solutions: Protective Services, Security and Protective Services
Schmoop: Drugs in Lit
Like there weren't already enough ways to take Intro to Business and Intro to Marketing!?! C'mon guys, come up with some exams that you can't find anywhere else!
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Hi,
Sorry to bother you, you are one of the only people I have seen on the internet that has taken the Technical Communications TECEP. Can I ask what you used to study and if you found it hard? I am scheduled to take it tomorrow and I am a bit nervous about it, I am graduating and if I do not pass this TECEP I will not graduate, so I feel extra stress. I really appreciate any input!
Hi,
Sorry to bother you, you are one of the only people I have seen on the internet that has taken the Technical Communications TECEP. Can I ask what you used to study and if you found it hard? I am scheduled to take it tomorrow and I am a bit nervous about it, I am graduating and if I do not pass this TECEP I will not graduate, so I feel extra stress. I really appreciate any input!
dfrecore Wrote:Like there weren't already enough ways to take Intro to Business and Intro to Marketing!?! C'mon guys, come up with some exams that you can't find anywhere else!

Yep and as if the marketing clep isn't one of the easiest tests around.
felicia33 Wrote:Hi,

Did you get the info you needed? You should have done fine as it's just similar the CLEP/DSST etc, many people have passed this without any "review/study".
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Three new TECEPs added Ideas 0 1,459 06-14-2018, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  Public Relations Thought and Practice and Managerial Communications TECEPs gentleman4561 5 1,462 06-13-2018, 01:03 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Question about TECEPs xjarhead1999 2 1,118 06-11-2018, 06:34 PM
  Are TECEPs only for TESU students? clep3705 5 2,293 08-10-2017, 07:26 AM
Last Post: passit1
  TECEPS: English Comp I & II Silly_Me 14 3,446 07-04-2017, 10:20 AM
Last Post: bricabrac
  Easy TECEPs to start with Al2010x 11 2,947 05-21-2017, 11:50 PM
  Five TECEPS, One month TESUAbroad 31 3,015 04-06-2017, 08:21 AM
Last Post: jsd
  Dumb question regarding Teceps Notgodot 3 1,044 03-04-2017, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Notgodot
  Do Teceps count under transfer credit from other colleges for TESU? desireelws50 6 1,478 01-03-2017, 07:14 PM
  Teceps are now $114 managerman 0 416 03-24-2016, 06:35 PM
Last Post: managerman