Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New info for TESU BA-Communications candidates
Communication Theory can't get satisfied by any of the CSU-Global courses. Just got it confirmed. So I'm still looking for one
Dum dee dum dee dum dooo... you got one, it's all up to you to take it or not...
TESU: https://www2.tesu.edu/course.php?CourseCode=COM-100&sem=
Otherwise, find a community college that is in the USA that has a cheaper option
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Surely there must be someone who is offering a Communication Theory course..
(07-18-2018, 11:40 AM)Danielp Wrote: Surely there must be someone who is offering a Communication Theory course..

Yes, there is - TESU offers it!

Sometimes there are just degrees that can't be fully tested out of.  You may be able to find the course cheaper than TESU, or you may just want to switch to a BALS with an Undergrad Certificate in Communication.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(07-18-2018, 12:21 PM)dfrecore Wrote:
(07-18-2018, 11:40 AM)Danielp Wrote: Surely there must be someone who is offering a Communication Theory course..

Yes, there is - TESU offers it!

Sometimes there are just degrees that can't be fully tested out of.  You may be able to find the course cheaper than TESU, or you may just want to switch to a BALS with an Undergrad Certificate in Communication.

That is my last option, because I had the interpersonal course from study.com pre-approved back in February, but they don't won't let me transfer it in now. 

I have found this course though https://www.umuc.edu/academic-programs/c...se=comm300 and I will see if they offer CBE for this particular one and then contract TESU after.
Was anyone actually able to use CSU-Global's Mass Communication and Society CBE (COM325EX) for the Intro to Mass Communications 2 requirement? I was recently told that it would not fulfill that requirement.

CSUglobal CBE is no longer offering the CBE for Mass Communications I, and Shmoop is still out of the picture at TESU.. so I guess there is no way to test out of Mass Communications 1&2 or Communication theory.
(07-19-2018, 06:08 PM)leeloodallas Wrote: Was anyone actually able to use CSU-Global's Mass Communication and Society CBE (COM325EX) for the Intro to Mass Communications 2 requirement? I was recently told that it would not fulfill that requirement.  

CSUglobal CBE is no longer offering the CBE for Mass Communications I, and Shmoop is still out of the picture at TESU.. so I guess there is no way to test out of Mass Communications 1&2 or Communication theory.

You might be able to test out of Communication Theory, I'm exploring different options right now.

COM325EX from CSU-Global can Satisfy the Mass Communication 2 requirement, you need the dean's office to approve it. (I did this)
(07-19-2018, 06:55 PM)Danielp Wrote:
(07-19-2018, 06:08 PM)leeloodallas Wrote: Was anyone actually able to use CSU-Global's Mass Communication and Society CBE (COM325EX) for the Intro to Mass Communications 2 requirement? I was recently told that it would not fulfill that requirement.  

You might be able to test out of Communication Theory, I'm exploring different options right now.

COM325EX from CSU-Global can Satisfy the Mass Communication 2 requirement, you need the dean's office to approve it. (I did this)

Danielp, Would you mind telling me how you got it approved.. Did you just contact the dean’s office directly? Or go up the chain through advising?
(07-20-2018, 02:45 PM)leeloodallas Wrote:

Danielp, Would you mind telling me how you got it approved.. Did you just contact the dean’s office directly? Or go up the chain through advising?

You can do both but I had the advisor contact the dean's office for me.
(07-20-2018, 07:22 PM)Danielp Wrote:
(07-20-2018, 02:45 PM)leeloodallas Wrote:

You can do both but I had the advisor contact the dean's office for me.

Thank you for letting me know! I will try that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes leeloodallas's post:
  • Danielp

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 17 2,482 04-21-2024, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Dosada
  Applying for a Master's in Computer Science with undergraduate degree from TESU DONG 9 589 04-11-2024, 03:27 PM
Last Post: spohara
  Cheapest/Fastest way to get TESU transcript only for ACE credits without degree cpaisannoying123 7 489 04-08-2024, 02:20 PM
Last Post: PLEX
Exclamation Doing a TESU BS Information Technology Degree in One Term Is Now Possible! LevelUP 7 517 04-05-2024, 11:24 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU TECEP® APS-1000-TE Medical Terminology emmaya 6 271 04-02-2024, 10:56 PM
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 21 1,314 04-01-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  BSN Grant opportunity at TESU indigoshuffle 2 247 03-31-2024, 01:38 AM
  TESU Second degree jakill2 7 397 03-30-2024, 12:48 PM
  TESU Research Methods in Experimental Psychology amleigh 4 307 03-18-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU Response Time For Application joshua27 3 285 03-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: joshua27