Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PF Strategic Management
I have been attempting to enroll in this course all week by calling 1-800-233-0259, and have yet to reach anyone! I have been selecting option 7 for "Workforce Development" as that is the option that previous posters have indicated. I'm starting to think that I may have the wrong number or something. Can someone please guide me in the right direction? I was hoping to enroll ASAP and complete the course before July 1st so I can transfer it to TESU.

Thanks!
I don't remember any phone numbers, but the quickest way is to e-mail Ann Gardner (Ann.Gardner@pennfoster.edu) and she'll help you get enrolled and set up.
Nixi Wrote:I don't remember any phone numbers, but the quickest way is to e-mail Ann Gardner (Ann.Gardner@pennfoster.edu) and she'll help you get enrolled and set up.

I did the same and emailed her a couple of days ago, she set me up today with the three courses I needed on a payment plan, $237/course. Anyways, I left a voicemail asking specifically for her and gave her an email as well. Very sweet individual who spent time answering my email questions and also by phone to reconfirm.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Btaylor89 Wrote:I have been attempting to enroll in this course all week by calling 1-800-233-0259, and have yet to reach anyone! I have been selecting option 7 for "Workforce Development" as that is the option that previous posters have indicated. I'm starting to think that I may have the wrong number or something. Can someone please guide me in the right direction? I was hoping to enroll ASAP and complete the course before July 1st so I can transfer it to TESU.

Thanks!

Call 800-238-9554 and leave a voicemail asking for her and the courses you need. Also follow up with that by email.

Thank you so much! I'm about to send her an email right now and I'll call tomorrow to follow up! :hurray:
Is the deadline for PF Strategic Management for sure July 1st? I have seen June 1st and July 1st, but am waiting for an answer from TESU now.
BSBA and ASBA in Marketing through TESU Sept '16. 0 credits to go!:hurray: God bless!
Tested out of:
CLEP: Principles of Marketing, Principles of Microeconomics, Principles of Macroeconomics, College Composition, College Mathematics, College Algebra, Analyze and Interpreting Literature, Human Resource Management, and Introductory Sociology.
DSST: Principles of Statistics, Principles of Finance, Introduction to Computing, Introduction to Business, Principles of Supervision, Introduction to World Religions, and Ethics in America.
Penn Foster: Supply Chain Management (92%), Marketing Research (96%), Business Law (89%), and Strategic Business Management (92%)
Other: 35 credits completed at a community college
Registered for these TECEPs: April term- Technical Writing (90%) and Public Relations Thought and Practice (67%)
May term: Managerial Communications (72%), Business in Society (65%), Sales Management (74%), and Marketing Communications (77%)
June term: Operations Management
Btaylor89 Wrote:Thank you so much! I'm about to send her an email right now and I'll call tomorrow to follow up! :hurray:

Yeah, I was calling the same number you were, but when I get a person, they keep telling me they'll transfer me to the right department and I keep getting voicemail. So, I decided to leave a voicemail, and left it in attention to her... Anyways, I hope to finish it in 3-4 weeks as that's the quickest you can get it done (3 webinars, 1/week).

runnergirlnae Wrote:Is the deadline for PF Strategic Management for sure July 1st? I have seen June 1st and July 1st, but am waiting for an answer from TESU now.

I emailed the assistant dean directly (as did some others) and had the response posted earlier in another thread. I updated it on April 25/2016.
Should be July 1st, to have the course completed by. http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...ement.html

For those who are already taking the course; how often do the webinars come out? Is the course doable to complete fairly quickly?
BSBA and ASBA in Marketing through TESU Sept '16. 0 credits to go!:hurray: God bless!
Tested out of:
CLEP: Principles of Marketing, Principles of Microeconomics, Principles of Macroeconomics, College Composition, College Mathematics, College Algebra, Analyze and Interpreting Literature, Human Resource Management, and Introductory Sociology.
DSST: Principles of Statistics, Principles of Finance, Introduction to Computing, Introduction to Business, Principles of Supervision, Introduction to World Religions, and Ethics in America.
Penn Foster: Supply Chain Management (92%), Marketing Research (96%), Business Law (89%), and Strategic Business Management (92%)
Other: 35 credits completed at a community college
Registered for these TECEPs: April term- Technical Writing (90%) and Public Relations Thought and Practice (67%)
May term: Managerial Communications (72%), Business in Society (65%), Sales Management (74%), and Marketing Communications (77%)
June term: Operations Management
Webinars are every Monday. The quizzes are pretty straight forward but you will also need to complete a project paper on Southwest Airline, the details are included in your study book. If you are planning to sign up for this class then I will advise you to do it immediately as it takes long time for Donna Evans to grade the papers and you will be risking your chance of completion before July 4th. There is a proctored final that has to be mailed out to your proctor and then graded - hence more time.
TESU - BSBA General Management (Completed !!)

WGU MBA - Journey Started for 2016 -2017 .
C200 Managing Organizations and Leading People (Complete 11/7/16)
C202 Managing Human Capital
C211 Global Economics for Managers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BSBA Gen Management TESU or Accounting Help LoanGunman 2 1,511 08-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Last Post: LoanGunman
  DSST Management Information Systems and CLEP Business Information systems vetvso 10 2,572 06-06-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Help with BALS General Management Concentration or alternatives YeaStudy 17 4,085 04-03-2018, 11:05 PM
Last Post: YeaStudy
  TESU BSBA General Management d.cononge 0 987 03-06-2018, 10:10 AM
Last Post: d.cononge
  UL options for Management Information Systems at TESU allvia 4 2,117 02-01-2018, 06:43 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  BSBA in Healthcare Management at TESU? Trndacres 10 2,606 01-07-2018, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  Questions on General Management masrat858 26 4,129 12-15-2017, 11:36 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Need help finishing BSBA General Management tekplay99 3 1,637 11-28-2017, 08:01 PM
Last Post: tekplay99
  Strategic Management TECEP Jima60 565 83,143 09-21-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post: davewill
  Finished!!! BSBA in General Management from TESU 11302 12 3,619 06-20-2017, 10:06 PM
Last Post: jayorjon