Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BSIT
I have a BSIT from TESU under the old curriculum. The new curriculum looks more IT and less CS but it would be a tough road unless some alt credit providers step up and make courses that are equivalent. Perhaps they will attract .mil people into the program but otherwise I expect enrollment to be light.

I did not realize until yesterday that the curriculum had such a major overhaul.
They completely changed it, and then ruled out most of the Study.com courses that used to work. It's a bummer.

If you want an IT degree, you're better off at WGU or with Purdue Global ExcelTrack (and if you choose the Cloud degree, 30% of it will be complete from just taking the AWS Certified Solutions Architect—Associate cert - worth 55qcr!
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfrecore's post:
  • Dorothy44
(06-06-2021, 09:57 AM)dfrecore Wrote: They completely changed it, and then ruled out most of the Study.com courses that used to work.  It's a bummer.

If you want an IT degree, you're better off at WGU or with Purdue Global ExcelTrack (and if you choose the Cloud degree, 30% of it will be complete from just taking the AWS Certified Solutions Architect—Associate cert - worth 55qcr!

This College has a BSIT degree
https://catalog.southtexascollege.edu/ba...eeplantext

In progress:
TESU - ASNSM ASBA, UNIR- Master Cyber Security
Completed:
TESU - BA Computer Science

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU BSIT vs BACS Cofffeee 11 2,175 03-26-2020, 04:58 PM
Last Post: CarpeDiem8
  [TESU BSIT] Help with a degree plan, please Lightorb333 2 1,199 08-23-2019, 02:43 PM
Last Post: ConqueringCollege
  Needs help deciding on degree (BACS vs BSIT vs BSBA) Zataralos 20 3,721 02-06-2019, 07:42 AM
Last Post: sanantone