Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed Intro to Business Law
Just got back from taking Intro to Business Law. I scored a 58. I am suprised at this one. I was not feeling confident at all going in. I had gone through the IC stuff a couple of times and had taken two of the Petersons tests. I got a 60 on one and a 40 on the other about 2 hours before the test. I felt the test was alot easier than the Peterson tests I took. Also, there was alot more about international law than what was presented on IC. In the end all that matters is I have passed.

I plan on taking Intro to World Religions next. I was thinking art but there is no material on IC for it so I guess I will wait on that one. Anyone with any suggestions or comments on World Religions would be appreciated.
Congratulations!!! Looks like I will be taking this one also. Any recommendations for studying? Thanks
TESC BA Social Sciences (Completed Feb 09)
Up next: Masters In Education/Adult Education and Training
25 Fema Credits -done Big Grin
Cleps taken:
Human Growth & Dev - passed
Intro to Ed Psych - passed
Sociology - passed
Analyz & Int Lit-passed
English w/essay-passed
Princ of Acct-passed Smile
Organizational Behavior-passed
Intro to Computing-passed
Ethics in America DSST-passed
Intro to World Religions-passed
Technical Writing-passed
Anthropology-passed
Social Science & History-passed
Humanities-passed:eek:
Substance Abuse-passed
Civil War and Reconstruction-passed :eek:
Psychology of Women TECEP- passed
Congrats on Business Law! For World Religions I got "Religion for Dummies" from my local library and gave it a half hearted skim....Got a 52....a B as far as excelsior is concerned. I had very little experience with the subject prior to the exam.....I think I got lucky.....I remember there being a lot of questions about Buddhism. Good Luck!

Can you provide anymore insight to the Law exam?
University of Massachusetts - Lowell, MS Finance (current)
Lewis University, MBA, Finance
Excelsior College B.S. Liberal Arts, Admin/Mgmt Studies
Awesome job on business law! I took that one too, recently. what a relief it is when you pass. I am taking intro to world religions soon too. I was curious as to what books to order, or what all I would need. Finally, a coach told me that The Complete Idiots Guide to World Religions (what I wanted) and Religion for Dummies were not in depth enough. She said there were more topics, more in depth topics, and some details covered in the test that those books didn't really have in there. So, I ordered the book, The Compact Guide to World Religions. Supposedly, it's a great book. We will see. : ) It's also fairly cheap if you get it used. Hope you do great!
NYTtech Wrote:Just got back from taking Intro to Business Law. I scored a 58. .

[SIZE="4"]Congrats!![/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kim did it after 4 tries! <baby bar passed> bjcheung77 9 1,403 04-23-2024, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  U.S. News will rank distance learning programs in business, IT and other fields LevelUP 1 295 01-25-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Business Insider/MSN - College, Grad, Money Articles bjcheung77 4 470 08-17-2023, 11:07 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  University of Northern Alabama Competency Business Degree natshar 6 704 07-19-2023, 04:35 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Calling all Excelsior business students! shoron 1 527 01-23-2023, 07:39 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Intro to Criminal Justice & Speech Communication midnite123 11 992 01-04-2023, 12:32 AM
Last Post: karenkresgs
  Coming Soon: Free Diploma of HE in Tourism & Service Business Management (XAMK) sarahmac 0 981 06-23-2022, 05:58 AM
Last Post: sarahmac
  Intro to Sociology Jennr2z 8 1,089 05-11-2022, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Jennr2z
  GetEducated.com Major Update (business degrees) freeloader 1 732 04-06-2022, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Business Certificates Alpha 7 1,329 11-01-2021, 11:15 AM
Last Post: sanantone