Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phi-384?
I am deciding between by Responsible Ethical Leadership class at TESC, and was thinking about PHI-384. Any reviews of this class, or insight in to it? Difficulty, amount of work, etc...
The popular option on this forum for a PHI-384 is to take the StraighterLine course Business Ethics. Unless you have tuition assistance, then that will be a much more affordable option. This StraighterLine course has a reputation for being incredibly easy, with some people reporting completing it in a day or two. I have no experience with the TESC version, but I'd recommend the StraighterLine version if you just want three easy credits.
I wish I could. Well, I guess that I can, but my problem is that I have way too many credits from other institutions already. I have over 220 credits from 2 major universities and an associates degree from a community college, but no bachelor degree. I changed majors after my Junior year at a University from Mathematics to Chemistry, transferred to another University, spent another 2 years, and then left. I was offered a great job and they wanted me to start right away and didn't need to finish the degree. That was 10 years ago, and I just want to finish my degree so I can have it just incase I ever need it.

At TESC, I only need to take 4 required classes (ENC-101, ENC-102, Ethical Leadership, and Capstone), but will have to complete another 4 classes to be sure to have enough credits from TESC to graduate. My next question is that I am going to have to take some general elective classes. I hate to ask, but I am looking for the easiest classes that I can take. Any recommendations?
Not sure if you'e aware, but you can complete your 24 hours residency requirements via the TECEP's as well.
thomstanton Wrote:At TESC, I only need to take 4 required classes (ENC-101, ENC-102, Ethical Leadership, and Capstone), but will have to complete another 4 classes to be sure to have enough credits from TESC to graduate. My next question is that I am going to have to take some general elective classes. I hate to ask, but I am looking for the easiest classes that I can take. Any recommendations?

You can save a lot of money taking the TECEP exams instead of TESC's courses. You can take ENC-101 and ENC-102 as TECEP exams. For the ethical leadership, the TECEP Environmental Ethics will fulfill that requirement. Some of the exams with reputations for being the easier TECEP's are Public Relations Thought and Practice, Psychology of Women, and Applied Liberal Arts Mathematics. I find it helpful to look at the PDF course description and quiz myself on the sample questions. If I know a lot of the answers, then the test will probably be easier than a test where I'm unfamiliar with the questions. You can view the exam descriptions and download the PDF's here: Thomas Edison State College: All TECEPÂ Tests
That is great information. Thanks!