Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pierpont Email/Transcript Status
Hi! I'm waiting for my transcript evaluation from Pierpont.  Where do you go in the student portal to check the status of the transcript evaluation? 

Also - I cannot figure out how to open the Pierpont email (goes to google mail but my login for Felix does not work).  I do have an email in to their IT department but just curious if anyone else has had this issue.
MTAW Certified Municipal Treasurer - Wisconsin 
IAAP Certified Administrative Professional
Administrative Professional Associate Degree - Madison College

Next up: Bachelor's Degree 

Just spoke to Nancy through email. I had figured out how to view transcripts but she said that you can't see how they apply towards the degree.
After logged in you click on student tab, then click student records. From there you can choose any of the acedemic transcripts then view unofficial transcripts. You can see what they have so far for you there.
Don't have any issues accessing the Pierpont email. I believe it's the same log in information as Felix.
(06-07-2018, 10:05 AM)xjarhead1999 Wrote: Just spoke to Nancy through email. I had figured out how to view transcripts but she said that you can't see how they apply towards the degree.
After logged in you click on student tab, then click student records. From there you can choose any of the acedemic transcripts then view unofficial transcripts. You can see what they have so far for you there.
Don't have any issues accessing the Pierpont email. I believe it's the same log in information as Felix.

They only received my transcript from my other community college a couple weeks ago so I'm assuming that it has not been reviewed yet. It does not have anything listed yet.

(06-07-2018, 09:58 AM)BSBRose21 Wrote: Hi! I'm waiting for my transcript evaluation from Pierpont.  Where do you go in the student portal to check the status of the transcript evaluation? 

Also - I cannot figure out how to open the Pierpont email (goes to google mail but my login for Felix does not work).  I do have an email in to their IT department but just curious if anyone else has had this issue.

When you login, it prompts you to first create a UCA. Are you able to do that? If not, try that again. Use your student ID instead of your SS# - not sure why, but that made a difference on my son's account.
Thank you! I was able to get into the email.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Pierpont BOG AAS - AoE Graphics Technology Aikuroa 2 56 1 hour ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  credit transfer process at Pierpont for AAS, BOG tdat314 8 495 04-17-2024, 12:49 AM
  Pierpont associates Query Jbloggs 3 163 04-15-2024, 04:02 PM
  International Students for Pierpont BOG AAS Program weelun 18 892 04-13-2024, 03:54 AM
Last Post: stevenphm
  Eligibility and Transfer Credits for Pierpont’s AAS Program akr680 19 697 04-10-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: akr680
  Pierpont BOG possible? JohnJ2024 4 784 04-03-2024, 03:53 PM
Last Post: mr_peanutbutter
  Pierpont price hike NOX 12 766 03-26-2024, 01:08 PM
  Update: Pierpont does not require HS Transcripts if you previously attended college Ares 5 673 03-14-2024, 07:09 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Anyone Have Issues Transferring Earned College Credits to Pierpont? Gumbeaux 17 1,046 03-07-2024, 11:38 AM
Information Sophia Courses to Avoid with the Pierpont BOG Degree Ares 24 1,738 02-27-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: Ares