Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recently Updated Official TESC Equivalencies for FEMA
They certainly don't make this easy to find- as evidenced by the amount of people (myself included) who have asked about it.

http://www.tesc.edu/degree-completion/do...review.pdf

Confusedeeya:
SMS, SGB, GEN, NG, TG16, NES, SNES

[Image: ccoDZ6X.png]

Maniac Craniac Wrote:They certainly don't make this easy to find- as evidenced by the amount of people (myself included) who have asked about it.

http://www.tesc.edu/degree-completion/do...review.pdf

Confusedeeya:

That's been the link for at least the past six months (they just update the same link every few months). It doesn't look like you've posted since last year. If you would have asked, several of us know the link and it is placed on the bottom of evaluations once you submit your first FEMA courses to them.
My completed "non-traditional" credits include 27 credits from CLEP, 30 credits from DSST, 6 credits from ALEKS, 19 credits from FEMA courses including PDS, 3 credits from NFA courses, 10 credits from ACE Workplace Training, 3 credits from a TESC TECEP exam, and 3 credits from a TESC PLA course.
cooperalex2004 Wrote:That's been the link for at least the past six months (they just update the same link every few months). It doesn't look like you've posted since last year. If you would have asked, several of us know the link and it is placed on the bottom of evaluations once you submit your first FEMA courses to them.

>>

WTH is that about? Maniac is a long time contributing member of this forum, chilax!
Hey Maniac welcome back. I have a similar list but this one is easier to understand. Thanx
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
cookderosa Wrote:>>

WTH is that about? Maniac is a long time contributing member of this forum, chilax!

Just saying all they had to do was ask! Nobody on here should struggle to find answers. Smile
My completed "non-traditional" credits include 27 credits from CLEP, 30 credits from DSST, 6 credits from ALEKS, 19 credits from FEMA courses including PDS, 3 credits from NFA courses, 10 credits from ACE Workplace Training, 3 credits from a TESC TECEP exam, and 3 credits from a TESC PLA course.
cooperalex2004 Wrote:That's been the link for at least the past six months (they just update the same link every few months). It doesn't look like you've posted since last year. If you would have asked, several of us know the link and it is placed on the bottom of evaluations once you submit your first FEMA courses to them.
I searched but couldn't find on this site. The most recent posts I could find were people saying that TESC refused to release an official list to the public and was only notifying students, upon request, by email.

I would have asked, but except for a few of my adoring and loyal fans, I'm persona non grata around here. For that reason, you will likely see precisely one more thread from me between now and one year from now Confusedeeya:
SMS, SGB, GEN, NG, TG16, NES, SNES

[Image: ccoDZ6X.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New TESU evaluation and Shmoop equivalencies badooble 42 14,459 09-13-2018, 11:35 PM
Last Post: Supermind
Exclamation 2018/2019 Updated Associates Degree Plan Options?! Mikele8 10 2,894 08-23-2018, 09:47 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 5,589 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
  EC now accepting FEMA credits Exfactor 6 2,770 06-29-2018, 10:32 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  TESU BALS Evaluation updated with AA completion? triforce828 10 2,504 06-03-2018, 05:25 PM
Last Post: MSK9
  TESU Assessment Updated? Cheeseburrito 13 2,759 05-11-2018, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Cheeseburrito
Question Psych electives for TESC Psych degree KatePsychology 4 1,419 02-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Last Post: jsd
  Which school accepts FEMA? collegechick 13 9,172 02-06-2018, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Life Long Learning
  Help with Academic Eval TESC jayboy 8 2,161 02-01-2018, 02:46 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Newbie looking for a roadmap for TESC associate degree in computer science nevsage 6 3,956 01-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Last Post: dfrecore