Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SEJPME I AND II
So for all you military people who are planning to go to TESU and have taken the SEJPMEs now EJPMEs recently, there has been a change where it no longer goes on the JST. If you still want credit for those courses print out the certificate and transcript from JKO have it notarized and mailed to TESU.

It took like 7 emails between 4 different entities and a couple of weeks or fussing about it, but today a literal 3min phone call and I got this answer. Enjoy .
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

[-] The following 2 users Like ROYISAGIRL's post:
  • jch, koldplay24
Thanks for the info! I will likely do the same if it transfers at a decent equivalent. What did SEJPME I transfer as? Hoping to accomplish 1 more SH in Leadership electives.
I did SEJPME I back in 2017 and to my surprise, EC gave me 3 upper-level SH for it when I applied in April this year, not sure what it gives me for my degree though, other than an elective, which still helps me at this point.

If this is true though I wish I would have done SEJPME II before this as well, but I guess it isn’t too hard to manually send it in if I ever do it. It makes me wonder if it’s the date the course was completed that doesn’t get it on the JST, or if it's just not on the JST anymore.
(07-26-2022, 02:21 PM)koldplay24 Wrote: Thanks for the info! I will likely do the same if it transfers at a decent equivalent. What did SEJPME I transfer as? Hoping to accomplish 1 more SH in Leadership electives.
It's comes in as special topics in military science = MSC 199

(07-26-2022, 11:56 PM)hammerall Wrote: I did SEJPME I back in 2017 and to my surprise, EC gave me 3 upper-level SH for it when I applied in April this year, not sure what it gives me for my degree though, other than an elective, which still helps me at this point.

If this is true though I wish I would have done SEJPME II before this as well, but I guess it isn’t too hard to manually send it in if I ever do it. It makes me wonder if it’s the date the course was completed that doesn’t get it on the JST, or if it's just not on the JST anymore.
It seems after it was renewed the last time is when it stopped I was never given a straight answer to why they changed it.
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

I recently was admitted to UMPI. To my surprise, the JKO EJPME I course that I completed in Dec2022 was evaluated as BUS 260 Leadership. This is great because not only was it free to take (took about a good week to finish), it knocked one business course off of my BABA Management and Leadership program.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Credit through ACE available for SEJPME heinleineken 5 5,303 10-21-2014, 06:32 AM
Last Post: hassan123