Code:
C: Social Sciences (In Progress)
      > Complete 12 semester hours in the Social Sciences,
      > including at least two subject areas.
!! Exception
   Over in NAS. 11.66sh allowed here

Semester Hours Completed: 5.66   Required: 11.66   Remaining: 6
          Src Course #   Title                     S.H.    Grd TESC #     Notes
          3.. ADS1818    Human Relations Personal. 3.00    A   PSY-260    *CC *TE
          4.. SOCS1740   Psych Human Beh.......... 2.66    A   SOC-336    *CC *TE
          _____________________________________________________________________ 3 credits

Any recommendations for EASY CLEP tests that would fulfill the requirements?
jtalama Wrote:My TESC eval says this:

Let me re-phrase... it doesn't have to be CLEP.
jtalama Wrote:My TESC eval says this:

Code:
C: Social Sciences (In Progress)
      > Complete 12 semester hours in the Social Sciences,
      > including at least two subject areas.
!! Exception
   Over in NAS. 11.66sh allowed here

Semester Hours Completed: 5.66   Required: 11.66   Remaining: 6
          Src Course #   Title                     S.H.    Grd TESC #     Notes
          3.. ADS1818    Human Relations Personal. 3.00    A   PSY-260    *CC *TE
          4.. SOCS1740   Psych Human Beh.......... 2.66    A   SOC-336    *CC *TE

Any of these CLEP/DSST exams will do:

Principles of Macroeconomics (3)
Principles of Microeconomics (3)
Western Civilization I: Ancient Near East to 1648 (3)
Western Civilization II: 1648 to the Present (3)
History of the United States I: Early Colonization to 1877 (3)
History of the United States II:1865 to the Present (3)
American Government (3)
Introductory Psychology (3)
Human Growth and Development (3)
Introductory Sociology (3)
Social Sciences and History (General) (6)
General Anthropology (3)
Human/Cultural Geography (3)
Western Europe since 1945 (3)
The Civil War and Reconstruction (3)
An Introduction to the Modern Middle East (3)
A History of the Vietnam War (3)
Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union (3)
Organizational Behavior (3)

It's difficult to know what would be easy for you, only you can answer that. I myself would go for any of the history exams because I can breeze through them without too much problem. I left off some of the harder ones like Money & Banking and Substance Abuse, but if you're good at those then have at 'em. Good luck!
BA in History, TESC, Graduated September 2010
MA in History, American Public University, currently pursuing
Virginia teaching license, currently pursuing

Check out Degree Forum Wiki for more information on putting together your own degree plan!

My BA History degree plan.
IrishJohn Wrote:Any of these CLEP/DSST exams will do:
It's difficult to know what would be easy for you, only you can answer that. I myself would go for any of the history exams because I can breeze through them without too much problem. I left off some of the harder ones like Money & Banking and Substance Abuse, but if you're good at those then have at 'em. Good luck!

Thank you for your input!

I'm not a history buff, but I'm a good test-taker and am focused while studying. I was targeting Social Science and History since I could likely knock out the requirements in one swoop. I've read here that it's ranked easy to moderate. I've also seen Intro to Psych and Intro to Sociology as being considered "easy." It's been a while since I've studied any of the these subjects, so I wonder if it might make more sense to attack one subject (Social Science) and study hard using multiple resources.
jtalama Wrote:Thank you for your input!

I'm not a history buff, but I'm a good test-taker and am focused while studying. I was targeting Social Science and History since I could likely knock out the requirements in one swoop. I've read here that it's ranked easy to moderate. I've also seen Intro to Psych and Intro to Sociology as being considered "easy." It's been a while since I've studied any of the these subjects, so I wonder if it might make more sense to attack one subject (Social Science) and study hard using multiple resources.

I really couldn't say for sure since I took that test 21 years ago! Time flies... I can say that I took it cold and was able to pass it. With InstantCert you should be able to knock it out easily enough. 6 credits is good to take care of all at once. Smile
BA in History, TESC, Graduated September 2010
MA in History, American Public University, currently pursuing
Virginia teaching license, currently pursuing

Check out Degree Forum Wiki for more information on putting together your own degree plan!

My BA History degree plan.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AP Computer Science A homeschoolmom1 7 256 03-20-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Questions regarding IDSS (through the MITx micromaster for data science path) blablablox 0 215 03-06-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: blablablox
  Offspring and Descendents Lead Singers On Why They Got Science PhDs Jonathan Whatley 9 1,301 02-16-2024, 10:37 PM
  Introductory data science courses inor 6 568 02-08-2024, 08:52 PM
Last Post: fmsoa
  Recommendations For 18 LL or 9 UL Social Science Credits harrypotter 3 396 11-08-2023, 07:27 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  So long, computer science — Chaos Studies is the hot new college degree LevelUP 9 1,208 10-15-2023, 11:14 PM
Last Post: MrPanda
Information Coursera Bachelor of Science in Computer Science for $4k! nomaduser 19 4,055 09-16-2023, 06:32 PM
  UMPI YourPace Computer Science ashkir 99 19,341 09-07-2023, 12:06 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Universal Gen Ed Requirements rachel83az 2 345 08-16-2023, 10:21 PM
Last Post: ausernameisneeded
  Science pre-reqs with No Proctor MeangreenMBA 2 626 06-23-2023, 01:33 PM