Completed
Management Info Systems Saylor
Business Statistics Saylor
Developing Effective Teams Sophia

Working on
Principles of marketing Study.com
Principles of finance Study.com
Multinational Business Finance Davar

With deadline to apply for June graduation coming soon, is it possible to call and add these three courses as planned to my evaluation or I have to wait to pass the courses and tesu to receive the transcript from study.com/davar/ace before I can apply?

Thank you
[-] The following 1 user Likes ilovecredits's post:
  • QueenD
Call and have them planned in if you like, it's strictly for your benefit, it has nothing to do with applying for graduation. Just apply before the deadline, you don't need them done and you don't have to have them planned in to do so. As long as you get the final transcripts in by mid May or so, you'll be fine.
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
Thank you for clearing that up for me Dave.
They wouldn't plan in NCCRS or ACE credits for me.

(03-18-2018, 08:56 PM)Ideas Wrote: They wouldn't plan in NCCRS or ACE credits for me.

Not even Study.com courses where there are course equivalencies?
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
I am hearing a lot of members mentioning adding AA degree to BSBA to take advantage of residency waiver. Do I just call them and ask them to add AA to my enrolment or is there process I am overlooking on the tesu website?

I used what if tool on tesu website and told me I have all credits required for AA degree.
Yes, you can either call or email and ask to have it added. The new academic eval will show up in the drop-down next to your bachelor's. When you apply to graduate, simply indicate that you want both. There won't be any extra fees. Alternately, you can get the associate's in an earlier graduation cycle. You'll end up paying two graduation fees that way, but can still only pay one waiver so long as you get the both done within a year of paying the waiver.
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
(03-18-2018, 10:54 PM)ilovecredits Wrote: I am hearing a lot of members mentioning adding AA degree to BSBA to take advantage of residency waiver. Do I just call them and ask them to add AA to my enrolment or is there process I am overlooking on the tesu website?

I used what if tool on tesu website and told me I have all credits required for AA degree.

Many of us getting the Associates at the same time have/are getting it in a different area (see my signature). Based on your interest in Mechanical Engineering, maybe you'd like to pick up an ASNSM in Mathematics (https://www.tesu.edu/heavin/asnsm/Mathematics.cfm).  From what you've posted it would only require a few advanced math credits, they have to be advanced but not UL for the degree - plus they would likely be required for the Mechanical Engineering degree anyways.
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

(03-19-2018, 10:34 AM)davewill Wrote: Yes, you can either call or email and ask to have it added. The new academic eval will show up in the drop-down next to your bachelor's. When you apply to graduate, simply indicate that you want both. There won't be any extra fees. Alternately, you can get the associate's in an earlier graduation cycle. You'll end up paying two graduation fees that way, but can still only pay one waiver so long as you get the both done within a year of paying the waiver.

So how do you get the AA along with a bsba in gen mgmt? I am on the Gen mgmt degree path, bit would love to add an AA if it is free and little hassle. How does one go about doing that and what do I get if I do add an AA? Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions regarding IDSS (through the MITx micromaster for data science path) blablablox 0 227 03-06-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: blablablox
  5 Random Questions [LOR, Pell, SNHU, etc] omicreativedev 5 763 01-07-2023, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU Questions midnite123 18 1,321 12-12-2022, 02:52 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  Sophia.org Questions midnite123 37 2,757 09-20-2022, 06:32 PM
Last Post: midnite123
  Coopersmith - Course questions disney_day_dreamer 2 779 07-12-2022, 04:46 PM
Last Post: disney_day_dreamer
  5 Questions to Answer When Creating a Positive Online Presence for College Acceptance LevelUP 0 423 03-19-2022, 02:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  HSE questions Celiics 9 1,330 10-31-2021, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Celiics
  Questions about Davar Academy "Business class". qiaoyiren 11 1,812 04-02-2021, 11:23 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Questions about TEEX’s Death Investigation course Michelle779 3 1,706 06-23-2020, 10:49 AM
Last Post: ctcarl
  New to the forum, couple questions. ARhead 29 4,470 03-12-2020, 08:07 PM
Last Post: ARhead