Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straighterline Exams Retake Policy?
Does anyone know for sure if you can retake all the exams except for the final 3 times ? I can’t find that stated anywhere on their platform. I know you can take the first exam an unlimited amount of times.

Also if you are allowed to take each exam 3 times , can you do so out of order ? Say you get thru exam 5 and want to try and improve grade on exam 2 or 3 for example so to improve overall course grade.
Quote:With the exception of the first exam in your course, you cannot retake quizzes and exams or change your answers once you've submitted the entire graded exam. In limited cases, exams may be reset due to technical issues. If this happens and we confirm the attempt has been cleared, your score is permanently deleted and you must retake the exam in its entirety. If you require assistance due to a technical difficulty, please contact a Student Advisor.

https://www.straighterline.com/help-cent...ics/exams/

You'd need to retake the course.

Quote:If upon completion of a course a student has not achieved a satisfactory score (70% by default as per ACE), a student may retake their course by repurchasing and reattempting it in full. Students will wait a minimum of three (3) business days between attempts. The highest final satisfactory score will be used for the transcript.

https://www.straighterline.com/help-cent...e-retakes/
Ongoing: MLIS

June 2022, Thomas Edison State University (TESU): Second degree - BA in Computer Science + ASNSM in Mathematics + Cert. in CIS + Cert. in Operations Mgmt.
e-Packs: Computer Concepts; Industrial Psych.
Guided Study: Comp. Architecture
Online: Intro. to PLA; Database Mgmt.; Software Eng.; Data Structures; Liberal Arts Capstone; DSI-610 (Statistics.com)

May 2019, a residential, RA institution: BA in Political Science and Educational Studies
Relevant equivalencies: MAT-321; MAT-431; STA-315
(04-03-2022, 04:23 PM)Pats20 Wrote: Does anyone know for sure if you can retake all the exams except for the final 3 times ? I can’t find that stated anywhere on their platform. I know you can take the first exam an unlimited amount of times.

Also if you are allowed to take each exam 3 times , can you do so out of order ? Say you get thru exam 5 and want to try and improve grade on exam 2 or 3 for example so to improve overall course grade.

Calculus is a special course. Normally you can retake the 1st exam unlimited times and the other exams only once. 

For Calculus, you can retake exams out of order which is what I did.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Missing Credly Badges form StraighterLine legenwait4itdary 4 393 2 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Missing Straighterline credits on credly yc1981 2 100 03-27-2024, 07:53 AM
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,746 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
Brick MAT150 - Straighterline - Final Exam riteshvpandya 2 262 02-26-2024, 11:31 PM
Last Post: riteshvpandya
  Is the Introduction to Religion REL 101 proctored exam at Straighterline open book? Breaachh 2 272 02-16-2024, 10:49 PM
  StraighterLine: do I have to complete everything to finish a course? jch 3 666 11-11-2023, 09:02 AM
Last Post: jch
  Straighterline Bio Lab Invoice reir 0 414 11-02-2023, 04:24 PM
Last Post: reir
  Straighterline etc - Graduate Credits in Education? nykorn 5 581 10-22-2023, 07:56 PM
  Straighterline Exams defscarlett 9 1,123 08-16-2023, 09:09 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Study.com final exams lidel 15 3,181 05-23-2023, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Pats20