Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straighterline.com Transcripts how long does it take?
Hey I saw a degreeforum thread on google about straighterline transcript time to TESU. But I cant seem to open it or view the cache. So I'm wondering if any one have any experience with how long does it take for straighterline to send your transcript to TESU. Also how long does it take for TESU to say they received it?

Does straighterline have a specific status if TESU received it? I know for ace it has the "read and received option"

Thanks! Smile
My Plan: Earn a MSML or a MBA at WGU!
In my experience with them, once i says approved they sent it off and TESU will received it almost instantly because of electronic copy, however TESU does take 30 days to put it into your degree plan or evaluate it. Yes they do let it sit for 30 days, I guess it's a TESU thing.

TESU: BSBA-CIS
----------------------------------------------------
Completed Jan 2018
Thanks I see my status as approved. I was just wondering because with ACE TESU already put it as received within a day. while straighterline looks like it's taking a bit longer
Hmm just got an email that TESU received my ACE transcript but still nothing about straighterline. Ace is so fast lol
Straighterline has always shown up as an ACE transcript on my list of transcripts received at TESU. Only the date of the most recent transcript shows up in the status even though there may be multiple for that category that have been received.
Oh that's werid. I called in and they said they received the one from ace with my aleks and study.com but nothing yet from straighterline directly yet. Lol I don't know I guess I can wait till tomorrow or next week to do that transcript request
I tell people to place all their SL credits into the ACE account, just in case they don't receive it directly at TESU. Otherwise, it won't matter, send them all in when you request another evaluation. It won't really matter until you're ready to graduate, they'll need everything one final time if you have any more classes to add.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • BearEDU
(08-24-2017, 06:33 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: I tell people to place all their SL credits into the ACE account, just in case they don't receive it directly at TESU. Otherwise, it won't matter, send them all in when you request another evaluation.  It won't really matter until you're ready to graduate, they'll need everything one final time if you have any more classes to add.

ooh what was the credit limit btw for one source? that TESU will accept I should be under the limit though i think. Does one source mean from ACE or does it count from different sources from ace it self?

I will probably have to call in tomorrow again to check whats the best address to send in my college credit transcript. There's like two address i guess it will get routed by TESU themselves to the right dept?

http://www.tesu.edu/admissions/evaluation.cfm
The Office of the Registrar
Thomas Edison State University
167 W. State St.
Trenton, NJ 08618

http://www.tesu.edu/current-students/Sen...cripts.cfm
Office of the Registrar
Thomas Edison State University
111 W. State St.
Trenton, NJ 08608
(08-24-2017, 07:23 PM)BearEDU Wrote: ooh what was the credit limit btw for one source? that TESU will accept I should be under the limit though i think. Does one source mean from ACE or does it count from different sources from ace it self?

ACE is not a source - it's just a credit bank (basically).  Each course provider is a source - so 90 credit limit at SL, or Study.com, or your local CC.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfrecore's post:
  • BearEDU
(08-24-2017, 11:00 PM)dfrecore Wrote:
(08-24-2017, 07:23 PM)BearEDU Wrote: ooh what was the credit limit btw for one source? that TESU will accept I should be under the limit though i think. Does one source mean from ACE or does it count from different sources from ace it self?

ACE is not a source - it's just a credit bank (basically).  Each course provider is a source - so 90 credit limit at SL, or Study.com, or your local CC.

ooh thank you guys for clearing this up. Here i thought there was a 90 limit cap on ACE credits.  I didnt know that you can have 90 sl, 90 study, 15 ALEKS all on ACE and it would be fine.
I was just super confused so i guess straighterline has two options 1) you can put it all on ACE or 2) Straighterline can send your transcript directly to TESU. Its just the one they send to TESU takes forever i assume? Though it just says approve in my status.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Missing Straighterline credits on credly yc1981 2 89 Yesterday, 07:53 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,650 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
Brick MAT150 - Straighterline - Final Exam riteshvpandya 2 262 02-26-2024, 11:31 PM
Last Post: riteshvpandya
  Is the Introduction to Religion REL 101 proctored exam at Straighterline open book? Breaachh 2 272 02-16-2024, 10:49 PM
  Missing Credly Badges form StraighterLine legenwait4itdary 2 367 01-26-2024, 12:44 PM
  StraighterLine: do I have to complete everything to finish a course? jch 3 665 11-11-2023, 09:02 AM
Last Post: jch
  Straighterline Bio Lab Invoice reir 0 414 11-02-2023, 04:24 PM
Last Post: reir
  Straighterline etc - Graduate Credits in Education? nykorn 5 580 10-22-2023, 07:56 PM
  Straighterline Exams defscarlett 9 1,121 08-16-2023, 09:09 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Teex - How long for Credly badges to show up? nyjosh 14 2,413 05-13-2023, 02:56 AM
Last Post: PrettyFlyforaChiGuy