Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straighterline upload/attach question?
I took your advice and am taking Straighterlines Intro to Communication. My question though is where/how do you attach your video files as I do not see how to do this? There is no upload or attach buttons anywhere that I can see.
overtheedgey Wrote:I took your advice and am taking Straighterlines Intro to Communication. My question though is where/how do you attach your video files as I do not see how to do this? There is no upload or attach buttons anywhere that I can see.

I believe you have to put them on Youtube.
Here Researching for my son, who has done the following:
Community College: Intro to Philosophy, Fundamentals of IT, English Comp 1
Saylor: Intro to Business, Principles of  Marketing, Corporate Communication
Shmoop: US History 2 (WGU won't accept this)
ALEKS: Int. Algebra, College Algebra
Study.com: Personal Finance, Principles of Finance, HR Management, Global Business, Advanced Operations Management
Straighterline: US History 2, Environmental Science, US History, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, English Comp 2, Principles of Management, Business Law, Business Ethics, Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Accounting 1,Communication, Managerial Accounting, Statistics
Ed4Credit: Managing Information Systems
Sophia: Project Management
WGU: Bachelors in HR Management 

Second son is currently attending Penn Foster for his high school diploma, then on to Ashworth for An Associates in Criminal Justice
So, how do get the link over to the course for grading etc? I figured the youtube part but not how to get it onto your course?
overtheedgey Wrote:So, how do get the link over to the course for grading etc? I figured the youtube part but not how to get it onto your course?

I just noticed this post, sorry - I asked my son and he said there's a lesson in the lesson list which explains how to do this. You might want to check the lesson with the introduction assignment and look for the instructions on how to upload the link. He said it's very straightforward.
Here Researching for my son, who has done the following:
Community College: Intro to Philosophy, Fundamentals of IT, English Comp 1
Saylor: Intro to Business, Principles of  Marketing, Corporate Communication
Shmoop: US History 2 (WGU won't accept this)
ALEKS: Int. Algebra, College Algebra
Study.com: Personal Finance, Principles of Finance, HR Management, Global Business, Advanced Operations Management
Straighterline: US History 2, Environmental Science, US History, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, English Comp 2, Principles of Management, Business Law, Business Ethics, Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Accounting 1,Communication, Managerial Accounting, Statistics
Ed4Credit: Managing Information Systems
Sophia: Project Management
WGU: Bachelors in HR Management 

Second son is currently attending Penn Foster for his high school diploma, then on to Ashworth for An Associates in Criminal Justice
Thank you for your time and information on this. I was wondering if they were hidden somewhere.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Missing Straighterline credits on credly yc1981 2 91 Yesterday, 07:53 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,677 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
Brick MAT150 - Straighterline - Final Exam riteshvpandya 2 262 02-26-2024, 11:31 PM
Last Post: riteshvpandya
  Is the Introduction to Religion REL 101 proctored exam at Straighterline open book? Breaachh 2 272 02-16-2024, 10:49 PM
  Question Promo Codes, SL vs Sophia Breaachh 11 691 02-11-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Breaachh
  Missing Credly Badges form StraighterLine legenwait4itdary 2 369 01-26-2024, 12:44 PM
  StraighterLine: do I have to complete everything to finish a course? jch 3 666 11-11-2023, 09:02 AM
Last Post: jch
  Straighterline Bio Lab Invoice reir 0 414 11-02-2023, 04:24 PM
Last Post: reir
  Straighterline etc - Graduate Credits in Education? nykorn 5 580 10-22-2023, 07:56 PM
  Basic Question About Sophia Touchstones RachelB 10 1,839 10-09-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: LevelUP