Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strategic management tecep
Whoo Hoo! 67%. Passed and moving on.
eriehiker Wrote:Whoo Hoo! 67%. Passed and moving on.

What score is passing?
eriehiker Wrote:Whoo Hoo! 67%. Passed and moving on.

Congrats Smile

Collegelady2 Wrote:What score is passing?

60% or higher.

When I asked them about retakes I was under the impression that if you take it prior to them doing away with it you will still get your retakes. The way they wrote me in an e-mail (looking for it now) and by what another poster has said is that them getting rid of the exam would NOT hinder our ability to retake it in other terms. So I am assuming that if you do not pass it you would simply call the school and they would register you into the exam again for another term. They can't simply list the course on the site as more people could sign up for it. I could be wrong. I stopped worrying/looking into this after I squeaked passed this exam a few weeks ago.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
dfrecore Wrote:Well, here's a quandary. I am registered for the March TECEP, and I am going to take the exam on Thursday the 25th (a few days). I won't know if I pass it or not for about 2 weeks after that.

Here's the good part: I cannot sign up for the June TECEP while I am registered for the March TECEP. They won't let me "hold a seat". And Friday is the last day I can register for the June TECEP.

So I have no idea what to do, in order to get a second chance at the TECEP.

I was in the same predicament. I just resigned myself to accepting the fact that $117 was worth it to not have to pay for the full class. If I passed than I would just eat the cost but if I didn't it would have saved me a ton of money and effort. Ultimately, they ended up grading my TECEP in 3 days, I passed, and still had time to withdraw.
Good Luck!
Sorry to bug you guys! But a friend is asking about the Strategic Management TECEP.
I don't know much about it as I took the Penn Foster course. I did a little digging.
Here are the main resources I think would help my buddy: Are there anything else you can recommend?

The prescribed textbook revision 19 (19th edition)
Creating some personal "coles notes" for self study
Creating flash cards or using the ones online already
Review the main charts/graphs, etc
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
bjcheung77 Wrote:Sorry to bug you guys! But a friend is asking about the Strategic Management TECEP.
I don't know much about it as I took the Penn Foster course. I did a little digging.
Here are the main resources I think would help my buddy: Are there anything else you can recommend?

The prescribed textbook revision 19 (19th edition)

Textbook 18th ed is best but can also use 17th or 16th.
Is your friend a forum member? If so have him/her send me a PM and I'll forward study notes.

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
bjcheung77 Wrote:The prescribed textbook revision 19 (19th edition)

19th might be ok, but 20th was not. I am afraid the 19th may be kind of like the 20th.

Possibly doing some of other courses that people are supposed to have done already. Like Principles of Marketing, etc which he can learn through Saylor, Study.com, any textbook, etc.

Thanks for your help. I got in for the TECEP and was not charged a late fee. So happy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project Management Training: ENEB, Google or others? JPN 9 2,316 12-08-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  TECEP Environmental Ethics dbwdb 1 626 11-01-2023, 11:15 PM
Last Post: SpeedDemon
  TECEP limits? oldguy4associate 4 467 10-24-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TECEP Advertising updates or recent feedback? seanmathews 5 714 10-09-2023, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Avidreader
  TECEP Operations Management colinsr 4 576 10-09-2023, 11:06 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com for World History TECEP bannerfield 4 1,088 09-27-2023, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  TECEP midnite123 7 717 08-08-2023, 06:58 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Need Statsitics, but hate all the Math? The Statisistics TECEP may be your answer. Prloko 9 4,174 05-23-2023, 02:39 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  BIO-208 TECEP exam yellowshehulk 2 940 04-30-2023, 05:46 PM
Last Post: WHOASIS1
  7 Time-Management Tips for Online College Students LevelUP 0 456 02-08-2023, 04:34 PM
Last Post: LevelUP