Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study.com
So I have the guardian scholarship is there any way to take additional exams even paying I've already done my 2 exams for the month and I'd like to take another if I am able?
Other's have created a second paying account, $199/month for 2 exams. If you need extra ones, it's $70/exam.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Yeah, you need another account, and unfortunately you can't get just 1 exam. Or, you could, but it would be expensive ($199 for the one).

I had a second account and did the two on the scholarship, three on the paid plus started the next two on the scholarship account so I could take them as soon as they unlocked - all in the space of one month. Only do it if you really need that many classes. It isn't worth it just for one exam but its totally doable to get more than four in one month. As a matter of fact, if you stagger them just right (starting the second account during the last half of the month of your scholarship account) you could realistically get the four done and start the fifth on the scholarship account. Or if you don't think you are going to finish that many, take all the quizzes and get all six of your classes finished - just take the exams as soon as they unlock each month. Then use your free time on other things.
MTS             Nations University - September 2018
BA.LS.SS     Thomas Edison State University -September 2017
Yea I'm really wanting to get as much done ASAP. Thought I was starting a new job Monday turns out due to some mess ups with paperwork they are delaying my start 2 weeks so I intend to take advantage of the situation may or may not sign up for a 2nd study account may just use straighterline. Study.com really should give people with the scholarship the choice to take more courses without starting new account seems silly.
Collegelady2 Wrote:Yea I'm really wanting to get as much done ASAP. Thought I was starting a new job Monday turns out due to some mess ups with paperwork they are delaying my start 2 weeks so I intend to take advantage of the situation may or may not sign up for a 2nd study account may just use straighterline.

Good luck on getting a lot done. I wish I had less work and more time for school Smile

Collegelady2 Wrote:Study.com really should give people with the scholarship the choice to take more courses without starting new account seems silly.

Yes.

Ideas Wrote:Good luck on getting a lot done. I wish I had less work and more time for school Smile

Yes.

Yea once I start this job I'm going to wish the same. I'm sure I will be working overtime for the rest of the year.
I wouldn't just rush into it, do whatever courses you have to complete at now and focus on those first...
Have you completed all your other courses that are free or non proctored from ALEKS, Shmoop, etc?
I think having too many on the plate sometimes gets in the way instead of having the others done faster.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(06-09-2017, 07:36 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Other's have created a second paying account, $199/month for 2 exams.  If you need extra ones, it's $70/exam.

After multiple emails to support, I still cannot purchase additional exams for $70, which is extremely disappointing given that I'm on a deadline to complete my degree. Are we sure that Study.com still offers this option?
Are you on the Guardian Scholarship? It's not available for Guardian folks.
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 39,382 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,493 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,779 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 613 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 328 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 969 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,815 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 553 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 279 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue
  Study.com vs Sophia - Time to complete RachelB 2 685 01-05-2024, 01:20 PM