Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study.com Bio 101 + Lab!
As Sophia.org/Study.com or StraighterLine are all membership based, I have never put my focus on getting 100%, but closest to that on the first go. Invest in a second monitor, you can have the course materials open and search answers you're not confident on or familiar with. Otherwise, just plow through them and review the quizzes before you do the final exam. The labs are 33%, quizzes are 33% and the final is 33%. Getting 100 on just 33% wouldn't do much for your grading. Get higher for each of the labs and final, you're golden!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Txs, I'm not sure if I'm going to get a second monitor for my last class but definitely some good tips. Hopefully if I get 100% on the quizzes then I technically only need to get the remaining 110 points to pass from a combination of the labs + final? Its 210 out of 300 to pass right? I'm not sure how Labster and Study.com work together tbh. I'm not sure if sdc grades you on your first lab attempt or your best. I've only done the Quizzes so far but I guess I'll have to see, I'm on a bit of a crunch because I need to get this done so it can be graded before July 2nd.
That's right, you just need 56% or a bit higher than that on your combined Lab work and Final exam. I would spend more time getting a better grade on those instead of the quizzes, most of my quizzes for each and everyone of my course was never 100%, I just fly through those and work on the assignments/projects. July 2 is good, it won't take you that long...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Yeah I have to have it graded and transferred by the 2nd, so I only have to get 56% on each or split between the two? Thank you as always for your advice, always appreciated. This BIO requirement has been plaguing me since March lol.
You need a total of 210 points out of 300 available points. 100 points should come from the quizzes. That leaves 110 points between labs and exam. That works out to needing 56% in each if you split the difference. Or, if you get 80% in the labs (for instance), that would leave 30 points (31%) needed in the final exam.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
I'm taking the final on this today. It was a HUGE class compared to what I've done on Sophia. I'm so ready for it to be done! I have no idea how people do it in 4-5 days! I had the videos on 1.5-1.75 speed and there would be no way I could have done it so fast. Kudos to you! I need to get a 17% on the exam. lol! Fingers crossed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question How can I Study on my own pace and online like a european? justmemyself 6 391 03-25-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How to Study Deetzin 3 259 03-12-2024, 02:43 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Study.com --- courses midnite123 9 734 02-24-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: EE-AE-Engineer
  Major Study: Unproctored Online Exams Provide Meaningful Assessment Jonathan Whatley 0 369 11-16-2023, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Study.com for World History TECEP bannerfield 4 1,110 09-27-2023, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Question about BYU Independent Study Amberlinjeanne 4 1,324 09-05-2023, 06:47 PM
  No study.com any more, and take crash course on coppersmith? qiaoyiren 10 2,326 04-12-2023, 09:59 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Crash Course's Study Hall quigongene 4 946 01-25-2023, 04:44 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Study Together Validity + Benefits Stacie 0 423 07-26-2022, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Stacie
  Science plus lab alterantives for Study.com/StraighterLine echo64 6 1,071 06-18-2022, 01:27 PM