Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study.com Principles of Finance question
ndelcollo Wrote:Thanks everyone. That has eased my mind a bit. I should be taking the final tomorrow night.

Good Luck!!
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
I lucked out! I contacted Study.com and explained about my scholarship ending and wanting to re-take it before it was up, but with no option to purchase an additional one I wasn't sure what to do. They were kind enough to give me a one-time retake, and I passed this time. though, I'm nervous because the proctor service crashed in the middle of the exam, had to restart it. All of my answers were saved though, but I'm hoping it won't cause an issue.
strawberryxfuzz Wrote:I lucked out! I contacted Study.com and explained about my scholarship ending and wanting to re-take it before it was up, but with no option to purchase an additional one I wasn't sure what to do. They were kind enough to give me a one-time retake, and I passed this time. though, I'm nervous because the proctor service crashed in the middle of the exam, had to restart it. All of my answers were saved though, but I'm hoping it won't cause an issue.

Lol Study is awesome. I Don't care what anyone says. They rock. They are always looking out for people.

Lots of quizzes though
ndelcollo Wrote:Thanks everyone. That has eased my mind a bit. I should be taking the final tomorrow night.

Did you take it? Let us know how was it~

cause i'm planning to take this soon and worried about the formula questions~ :p
mickey20 Wrote:Did you take it? Let us know how was it~

cause i'm planning to take this soon and worried about the formula questions~ :p

I only had two or three formula type questions on my final. Hopefully you see the same or even less

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
mickey20 Wrote:Did you take it? Let us know how was it~

I've been lazy the last two nights. I have until March 5th to take it. I'm done the quizzes and just need to take a couple hours to go over the chapter tests and practice exam. Hopefully I find the motivation tonight!
Going through the flash cards for this exam really helped me. After I failed the first time, I really focused on the flash cards and chapter quizzes which helped me the second time around.
ndelcollo Wrote:I've been lazy the last two nights. I have until March 5th to take it. I'm done the quizzes and just need to take a couple hours to go over the chapter tests and practice exam. Hopefully I find the motivation tonight!

Get is done ndelcollo, you got this!! You are killing the study.com credits. This wasn't even close to the hardest exam I had from study.com you should have no problem at all.

ndelcollo Wrote:I've been lazy the last two nights. I have until March 5th to take it. I'm done the quizzes and just need to take a couple hours to go over the chapter tests and practice exam. Hopefully I find the motivation tonight!

Definitely go over the chapter tests, I did this as well. I skipped the practice exam though, the chapter tests are more in depth and prepare you better.
Started Sept. 2016 -Thomas Edison State Univeristy - BSBA - Marketing 120/120 DONE
ACE/ALT 41 CR
TECEP: 15 CR
ALEKS: Intermediate Algebra l College Algebra l Statistics l
The Institutes: Ethics
Saylor: Principles of Marketing
Straighterline: American Government l Intro to Religion l Principles of Management l English Comp II l
Study.com : Business 308 l History 108 l Principles of Finance l Digital Marketing
CSU CBE: Market Research l
TECEP: Strategic Management l  Public relations l Advertising l Sales Mgmt l Marketing Comm
Community College B&M Courses (2013-2015) 64 CR General Ed. and Business
Short-term Objective: TESU BSBA in Marketing by Sept. 2017 (DONE!) Graduating in June
Long-term Objective: Career in marketing then eventually MBA or MSC in Marketing later on  
Synicaal Wrote:I only had two or three formula type questions on my final. Hopefully you see the same or even less

My test was the same way, more conceptual and big-picture questions than calculations.
MBA- WGU, in progress 2018
BSBA- TESU, Sep. 2017

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sophia Spanish Touchstone Question JohnD 2 238 04-03-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 40,328 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,592 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 468,412 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Non-course equivalency at TESU for Sophia Principles of Finance? Yenisei 7 362 03-18-2024, 11:51 AM
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 734 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 359 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 1,030 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Question Promo Codes, SL vs Sophia Breaachh 11 757 02-11-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Breaachh
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,902 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly