Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ed4credit - Get $30.00 Off Your Course! Coupon Code: Memorial2017
Hello Everyone,

I was on ed4credit.com and checking out some lab courses and up came a popup with: Get $30.00 Off Your Course! Coupon Code: Memorial2017
This is highly recommended for anyone looking at that 1 lab science credit (Bio / Chem only) (get the other science labs at Straighterline or another CC).
Each of the lab courses (Bio I or Chem I) is only $65 - $30 = $35 each lab course. The lab kits are $98 (+shipping/taxes).
I think this is much cheaper than Straighterline and also cheaper than CC's such as Rio Salado College. I will jump on this instead of SL!

As a side note, even though I finished most science courses at Straighterline. I haven't had any science labs under my belt yet.
My goal of BSBA doesn't require a lab, but my other goal of ASNSM Biology does (Bio II Lab, not Bio I though). I have a friend who is also going to
be looking at a Bachelors at TESU/WGU. He will be taking science courses for the science electives, I may join him if he does. Since these labs
can be done by anyone/anywhere, who wants to be our Virtual Science Lab Partners? We will buy the kits!

We are looking to buy the kits as well for the other science courses I've taken, just for the learning aspect of science. I was wondering since most
labs require experiments to be documented, do we have to take a picture of the kit before we submit the lab reports? I heard some SL labs require
this and was curious if ed4credit does as well? If so, would it be an issue if my buddy and I have the same "kit"?. I don't think it will, just curious.
If it's a non issue, we can do the same for anyone who wants to join us in this adventure. We will be posting our experiments online and the findings.

Haha, I feel so much like a child again. I love experiments! It'll be fun, tinkering around with the lab items... anyways, until that day comes, I'll
just be plugging away still at the final stages of my BSBA. Good luck to all who's still on that journey, or those who are working on their Masters.
Side note: Maybe a video instead of just posting our findings would be easier, or a mixture of both... we'll decide then when the time comes.

Chao for now!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
bjcheung77 Wrote:Hello Everyone,

I was on ed4credit.com and checking out some lab courses and up came a popup with: Get $30.00 Off Your Course! Coupon Code: Memorial2017
This is highly recommended for anyone looking at that 1 lab science credit (Bio / Chem only) (get the other science labs at Straighterline or another CC).
Each of the lab courses (Bio I or Chem I) is only $65 - $30 = $35 each lab course. The lab kits are $98 (+shipping/taxes).
I think this is much cheaper than Straighterline and also cheaper than CC's such as Rio Salado College. I will jump on this instead of SL!

As a side note, even though I finished most science courses at Straighterline. I haven't had any science labs under my belt yet.
My goal of BSBA doesn't require a lab, but my other goal of ASNSM Biology does (Bio II Lab, not Bio I though). I have a friend who is also going to
be looking at a Bachelors at TESU/WGU. He will be taking science courses for the science electives, I may join him if he does. Since these labs
can be done by anyone/anywhere, who wants to be our Virtual Science Lab Partners? We will buy the kits!

We are looking to buy the kits as well for the other science courses I've taken, just for the learning aspect of science. I was wondering since most
labs require experiments to be documented, do we have to take a picture of the kit before we submit the lab reports? I heard some SL labs require
this and was curious if ed4credit does as well? If so, would it be an issue if my buddy and I have the same "kit"?. I don't think it will, just curious.
If it's a non issue, we can do the same for anyone who wants to join us in this adventure. We will be posting our experiments online and the findings.

Haha, I feel so much like a child again. I love experiments! It'll be fun, tinkering around with the lab items... anyways, until that day comes, I'll
just be plugging away still at the final stages of my BSBA. Good luck to all who's still on that journey, or those who are working on their Masters.
Side note: Maybe a video instead of just posting our findings would be easier, or a mixture of both... we'll decide then when the time comes.

Chao for now!

I don't know what ed4credit or SL labs require, but my online labs required photos inserted at each stage of the lab report. A "play by play" so to speak. I have a digital camera mount on my microscope, so for slides, it's especially handy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recent Sophia.org Membership Code bjcheung77 116 60,400 04-17-2024, 12:27 PM
Last Post: LaurLoey
  Coursera Coupon akr680 2 288 04-15-2024, 10:55 AM
Last Post: akr680
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 40,365 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  SL Coupon Code jane_eyre11 720 178,295 12-26-2023, 04:35 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  SOPHIA PROMO CODE Grateful4Advice 15 5,556 11-27-2023, 10:06 AM
Last Post: RJ77
  Do you have a current Study.com coupon code? Who could refer me? Felisa 3 673 09-06-2023, 07:20 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  PSA: Everyone who used Avon's code for Sophia bdarei 7 2,055 03-08-2023, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Randyb100
  latest Study.com code for January, 2023 for 1 month free EducationSeeker 3 1,542 01-02-2023, 02:21 PM
Last Post: TwinMom
  Study.com discount code renewed! mcquacks2 3 2,829 05-21-2022, 12:45 PM
Last Post: mcquacks2
  Study.com code carebear_007 19 4,367 02-23-2022, 07:34 AM
Last Post: Kab