Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study.com is updating/re-doing Business 108: Business Ethics
From an email I got from them today:

We noticed that you may currently be taking Business 108: Business Ethics, so we want to alert you about a significant update we’re making to this course. On Thursday, October 3rd, we are removing 38 lessons from this course and adding 19 new lessons. 
The addition and removal of these lessons will affect your course progress, so we’re giving you advance notice of these changes so that you’ll have time to complete the course before these changes occur. If you do not finish the course and pass the final exam before October 3rd, then you will need to complete the new lessons.
If you are working on this course and do not plan to complete it by Thursday, October 3rd, please skip the lessons listed below. Also, please be aware that you will be required to complete new lessons once they are added.

Not sure if that affects any of you at all or changes your plans or whatever, but I just thought I would pass it along.
Study.com - 177 CR. TESU - 39 CR. Middle Georgia State University - 15 CR. Sonoran Desert Institute - 42 CR. COSC - 6 CR. Excelsior - 6 CR. CLEP - 6 CR. Sophia - 14 CR. TEEX - 2 CR. Shmoop - 18 CR. NFA - 4 CR. The Institutes - 2 CR. FEMA - 20ish

BA in History/English from TESU. 
BA in Communications from TESU. AS in Firearms Technology from SDI.

(09-24-2019, 09:25 PM)jsh1138 Wrote: From an email I got from them today:

We noticed that you may currently be taking Business 108: Business Ethics, so we want to alert you about a significant update we’re making to this course. On Thursday, October 3rd, we are removing 38 lessons from this course and adding 19 new lessons. 
The addition and removal of these lessons will affect your course progress, so we’re giving you advance notice of these changes so that you’ll have time to complete the course before these changes occur. If you do not finish the course and pass the final exam before October 3rd, then you will need to complete the new lessons.
If you are working on this course and do not plan to complete it by Thursday, October 3rd, please skip the lessons listed below. Also, please be aware that you will be required to complete new lessons once they are added.

Not sure if that affects any of you at all or changes your plans or whatever, but I just thought I would pass it along.

I think that is AWESOME that they are giving you a heads up!  My boys had their US History course updated just before they took the final.  Each day there were a few more new lessons to take.  We had no idea what was happening nor how long it would go on.  In the end they had to take 11 new lessons over the course of a week and a half before they could take the final.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 18 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History, Pres Skills, Enviro Sci, Ethics America, Intro CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psych, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict,  Anc Greek, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, Engl Comp 1&2, Religion, Conflict Reso, College Algebra, US History 2
TEEX: Death Invest
Coopersmith: Stress Mgmt, Therapeutic, Drugs & Society, Sport & Exercise, Psych of Motivation, Pos Psych, Career Coun
Community College: Comp Info Syst, A+ Hardware, A+ Op Syst, Linux Op Syst, Networks, Switching & Routing, Networking, IT Security
Computer Certs: Comp Tia A+

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 39,324 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,481 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,687 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Saylor business classes jb111 4 300 03-14-2024, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Chimera
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 602 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 327 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 968 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,813 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 552 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 279 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue