Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study.com personal finance -- what the heck?
As far as I'm aware, "enrolling" is really more like adding a course to a list of favorites. It makes it show up in "my courses" on the dashboard. But if you unenroll, although it will remove it from there, all the same information should still show up for the class if you manually pull it up (like by searching for it or something).

But I've finished a whopping one class, so I'm certainly no Study.com expert!
-Rachel

BS in Interdiscipl. Studies (Health Sci. + Beh. Sci. [Coaching] + Business) at Liberty U

Liberty U: 36 cred finished

LU ICE exam:
4 cred
Christopher Newport U:
2 cred
Amer. Coll. of Healthcare Sciences: 52 cred (+14 non-transferable)
Study.com: Pers Fin, Amer Gov
Shmoop: Bible as Lit, Lit in Media
SL: Bus. Ethics, IT Fundamentals, Intro to Religion, Intro to Comm, Intro to Sociology, Surv of World History, Engl Comp I&II

TECEP: Intro to Critical Reasoning (didn't transfer)
ALEKS: Intro Stats
a2jc4life Wrote:As far as I'm aware, "enrolling" is really more like adding a course to a list of favorites. It makes it show up in "my courses" on the dashboard. But if you unenroll, although it will remove it from there, all the same information should still show up for the class if you manually pull it up (like by searching for it or something).

But I've finished a whopping one class, so I'm certainly no Study.com expert!

Yeah I think you're right, it's just a silly word for favorites. And you can safely unenroll and if you ever want to see your progress again you can just click enroll again or it might just show up if you look it up like you said. Your final course score will also still be listed on the right side of your dashboard pretty much forever and if you click on that you can see what you got on the final proctored exam. Also I took religions through study.com and I really liked it. I think it was my favorite study.com course and I did the best on it of anything, I think a total grade of 96%. It's very interesting and not jumbled and weird like some of them. I think the reason that some of them are like that is because they grab different lessons from different courses and throw them all into one course and they don't pay much attention to the order. I've noticed that business classes and math classes are really bad about that probably because they have many different ones that they are getting pulling them from if that makes sense. But they probably don't have many different religion courses so that one is very straightforward and it feels like all of the lessons were made specifically for that course, and put in a logical order.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 39,324 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,482 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,688 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Non-course equivalency at TESU for Sophia Principles of Finance? Yenisei 7 278 03-18-2024, 11:51 AM
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 603 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 327 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 968 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,813 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 552 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 279 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue