Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TEEX courses accepted at TESU?
I try checking the threads but still quite confused. I know some have aid here you can get an Associates in Comp Science with all TEEX free courses. Do I transfer them in the 3 groups or the single courses? Have others had success what it should be transferred to gain best credits? Also is Death Investigation beneficial for a BSBA degree?
You MUST transfer them as the individual courses if you want TESU to accept them at all. TESU no longer accepts the grouped classes because of how they've interpreted the descriptions. I am not sure if they still count toward getting a Comp Sci Associate. They all come in with the CYB prefix and not COS or CIS prefix. This may not work for Comp Sci.

No, Death Investigation is only useful for a BALS degree or a Criminal Justice degree.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • Pikachu
(11-17-2021, 01:22 PM)rachel83az Wrote: You MUST transfer them as the individual courses if you want TESU to accept them at all. TESU no longer accepts the grouped classes because of how they've interpreted the descriptions. I am not sure if they still count toward getting a Comp Sci Associate. They all come in with the CYB prefix and not COS or CIS prefix. This may not work for Comp Sci.

No, Death Investigation is only useful for a BALS degree or a Criminal Justice degree.
So the the individual classes will help a business degree or comp science associates?

And it’s through acclaim transcript TESU accept them right?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kevmock's post:
  • LevelUP
The free TEEX courses will work as electives. I can't promise that they'll be much more than that.

Yes, the courses need to be on a Credly (was Acclaim) transcript.
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
(11-17-2021, 01:22 PM)rachel83az Wrote: You MUST transfer them as the individual courses if you want TESU to accept them at all. TESU no longer accepts the grouped classes because of how they've interpreted the descriptions. I am not sure if they still count toward getting a Comp Sci Associate. They all come in with the CYB prefix and not COS or CIS prefix. This may not work for Comp Sci.

So the the individual classes will help a business degree or comp science associates?

And it’s through acclaim transcript TESU accept them right?
They will probably only count as electives. If you're going to be doing a Sophia membership, it's probably easier and faster to just do 3 extra Sophia courses. The free TEEX courses are nearing their end of life and there are apparently issues with getting the content to load. Some of it is Flash and Flash was expired at the end of 2020.
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
@KevMock, are you going to take 16 credits at TESU for residency or are you paying the residency waiver fee?
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 15 695 03-22-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 10 1,976 03-22-2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Free TECEPs Offer for Accepted-but-not-Enrolled PLEX 3 211 03-20-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: PLEX
  UC Berkeley Extension courses can transfer ItsNeverTheLionsYear 2 226 03-18-2024, 11:16 AM
Last Post: davewill
  Zero Textbook Cost (ZTC) Courses LevelUP 6 362 03-18-2024, 09:40 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  ASNSM in Computer Science and TEEX Cybersecurity? Shorn27 2 359 03-18-2024, 09:28 AM
  TESU Research Methods in Experimental Psychology amleigh 4 258 03-18-2024, 09:25 AM
  TESU Response Time For Application joshua27 3 230 03-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: joshua27
  Free ways(e.g. TECEP)to register at TESU? Also say thank you to@bjcheung77@LevelUp Felisa 2 301 03-01-2024, 02:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  SAS Programmer Certificates at TESU jg_nuy 5 267 02-29-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: mog538