Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(TESC) Supplemental Graduation Information?
Hey all,

Update on my graduation at TESC; received an email today listing instructions on both what I need to do, as well as what TESC will be up to. Looks like my grad date will be in June, although an anticipated grad date letter/certificate will be sent ahead of time in case I needed to show proof that I've completed my BSBA.

What I found odd though was the Supplemental Graduation Information request. A lot of it was normal stuff they should know (e.g. name, school ID, email, etc) but it also asked for employer information, job title, and address.

The employer info wasn't mandatory, so I didn't fill it out, but afterwards when I pressed submit it asked me to input a correct, USPS verified address, or to leave it as is (i.e. blank).

Is my employment information a factor in anything, or just what they will be saying come commencement? Does it make a difference if I did this on my laptop or phone?

Sorry all for the odd question, I just wanted to make sure my degree was done ASAP.
It isn't required to graduate. I didn't attend commencement, but I'm sure they don't have time to speak out everyone's employers. THey probably just need it for the whole gainful employment demographics.
CLEPS Passed: 10 DSST Passed: 11 TECEPS: 1

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.
OfficerA Wrote:What I found odd though was the Supplemental Graduation Information request. A lot of it was normal stuff they should know (e.g. name, school ID, email, etc) but it also asked for employer information, job title, and address.

The employer info wasn't mandatory, so I didn't fill it out, but afterwards when I pressed submit it asked me to input a correct, USPS verified address, or to leave it as is (i.e. blank).

Is my employment information a factor in anything, or just what they will be saying come commencement? Does it make a difference if I did this on my laptop or phone?

Sorry all for the odd question, I just wanted to make sure my degree was done ASAP.

Hey all, reviving this thread to ask about the "supplemental graduation info" email my brother received. It says the only required field is your name, email, and University ID#, but it won't let the form be submitted unless you fill out more...?

He spoke to someone at TESU who said it's not actually a necessary form to submit for graduation, but he wanted to confirm that's accurate; can someone here confirm that again?
BSBA Accounting at TESU - 121/121
Graduated June 2018!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU graduation dates tobyisking 19 5,386 09-07-2018, 10:00 AM
Last Post: triforce828
  TESU - Applying for Graduation dexter1326 3 1,688 09-07-2018, 08:43 AM
Last Post: rlw74
  TESU Information Literacy mysonx3 2 2,227 09-01-2018, 12:43 AM
Last Post: Merlin
  Have the audits for September graduation (TESU) happened yet? leland.kirk 6 1,979 08-27-2018, 01:32 PM
Last Post: leland.kirk
  TESU September Graduation: Adding extra courses to transcript by latest 08/31/2018? Nightmoves5 7 2,086 08-19-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: davewill
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 5,645 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
  June graduation Paramedic12 3 1,185 06-19-2018, 12:04 PM
Last Post: TacticalTechie
  Can I go ahead and get the residency waiver and graduation fee taken care of? leland.kirk 35 6,195 06-12-2018, 11:29 AM
Last Post: MSK9
  DSST Management Information Systems and CLEP Business Information systems vetvso 10 2,572 06-06-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU transcript post graduation Paramedic12 5 2,046 05-31-2018, 11:34 PM
Last Post: dfrecore