Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESC registration office...
Okay, question for those attending TESC. Have any of you had to call the registration office to register for courses/TECEPs? And if so, how are they normally? I called to sign up for a couple TECEPs and got an extremely bored sounding person who promptly hung up on me when I said I wanted to sign up for TECEPs but the website wasn't working.
Pursuing TESC BSBA CIS: ~100/120

CCAF Air & Space Operations Technology: April 2014

CLEP: Humanities, A&I Lit, SocSci & History, Intro Sociology, English Comp, Freshman College Comp, Principles of Management, History of the US I/II, Intro to Computing

DSST: InfoSys & Comp Apps, Intro to the Modern Middle East, Management Information Systems, Fundamentals of Cybersecurity, Human Resource Management, Principles of Supervision, Western Europe since 1945

AMU: Public Speaking, History of Explosive Ordnance Disposal, College Algebra

ALS (CCAF): Leadership/Management I, Managerial Communication I, Military Studies I

Sophia: Microeconomics

Straighterline: Accounting I/II

TECEP: English Comp I/II, Computer Concepts & Applications, Applied Liberal Arts Mathematics, Strategic Management (March 2017 Semester)

TESU OL: Python Programming (March 2017 Semester), Systems Analysis & Design I (March 2017 Semester)
I can't help you, but I'm not surprised someone hung up on you. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen. I had an advisor hang up on me right after incorrectly answering my question. I complained on their forum where the head of advisement attempted to put the blame on me for calling instead of allowing enough to time to set up an advising appointment. I think he later deleted some of his responses.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
Did you try E-mailing in a trouble ticket? It can take a couple of days for an answer but it might solve the problem.
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
I've had to call in to register twice. The first time because I was a new student & wanted to be sure of the process. The second time because I had scholarship money being kept by TESC in an account, and their online system doesn't allow applying money in an account towards paynent. Neither person hung up on me, but both sounded bored. My chief complaint was not getting an email showing I was registered right away... because I trusr trust computer registration more than registering with a live person.
MBA, Walden University (In progress - 60% done)
2016 TESU, BA-LIBST, Emphases in Multimedia Comm./Human & Social Services
TESU TECEPS: Abnormal Psych PSY-350, Psych of Women PSY-270, Sales Mgmnt MAR-322, Advertising MAR-323, Marketing COM-210; Capstone w/ Ciacco
Other Sources: CLEP, Art Portfolio, 3 Comm. Colleges, 2 Art Colleges,  FEMA, AICPCU Ethics
Do you have to actually be registered at TESC to take the tests or can you take them and store them until later like you would with CLEP or DSST?
ctlw83 Wrote:Do you have to actually be registered at TESC to take the tests or can you take them and store them until later like you would with CLEP or DSST?

Are you going to get your degree at TESC? If so, you can enroll using the pay per credit tuition plan with your first TECEP. See the link in my signature for more information.

If enrolling with another school see the following post by GoodYellowDogs.
http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...post143136
How to Registering for a TECEP as a non-enrolled nonmatriculated student?

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 5,666 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
Question Psych electives for TESC Psych degree KatePsychology 4 1,457 02-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Last Post: jsd
  TESU registration term dates & enrollment keepsingin 11 2,350 02-05-2018, 05:13 PM
Last Post: keepsingin
  Help with Academic Eval TESC jayboy 8 2,203 02-01-2018, 02:46 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Newbie looking for a roadmap for TESC associate degree in computer science nevsage 6 3,994 01-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  ajs1976 TESC BSBA accountability thread ajs1976 41 10,362 01-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UExcel Business Information Systems TESC Equivalency laughter 4 1,776 11-09-2017, 11:47 PM
Last Post: jsh1138
  TECEP registration a2jc4life 14 3,435 10-12-2017, 10:38 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  What Masters programs are a good fit to transfer to from TESC? Doctor H 9 2,753 09-23-2017, 12:01 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Think I'm Going For Associate in Arts (general studies) at TESC RA808 110 11,317 08-28-2017, 05:17 PM
Last Post: RA808