Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TAMUC competency based degree completion
Has anyone completed TAMUC competency based degree for Organizational Leadership? I thinking about attending but wanted to get some feedback.
Check this thread:
https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...hip-Update
MSML, WGU 2022
BAS, UMPI, 2021
AAS, Pierpont C&TC, 2021

ACE (119): Sophia, 93; TEEX, 5; SDC, 12; ACTFL, 6
RA (50): ASU, 8; ONU, 3; UMPI, 39
NA (16) : UoPeople, 16
Other: ENEB/Isabel I, MBA (2021)
Also dropped a gazillion of classes!!

Family members work on degrees at Ashworth, TESU, Purdue, UMPI, NationsU
T.Easy Wrote:Has anyone completed TAMUC competency based degree for Organizational Leadership? I thinking about attending but wanted to get some feedback.

Welcome to the board, we're always here to help.  You might want to ask questions and see what feedback or response you may have in regard to the program.  If you do a search, there are a few threads with TAMUC for review as well.  For us to help you more... You should also fill in the template and last post addendum here:  https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-D...ing-Advice
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(10-26-2022, 11:26 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
T.Easy Wrote:Has anyone completed TAMUC competency based degree for Organizational Leadership? I thinking about attending but wanted to get some feedback.

Welcome to the board, we're always here to help.  You might want to ask questions and see what feedback or response you may have in regard to the program.  If you do a search, there are a few threads with TAMUC for review as well.  For us to help you more... You should also fill in the template and last post addendum here:  https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-D...ing-Advice
Thanks for the suggestions! I will definitely post there as well.
Has anyone completed TAMUC competency based degree for Organizational Leadership? I thinking about attending but wanted to get some feedback. I’m curious to know if it’s difficult to quickly accelerate in this program. I believe it’s possible to achieve a BA degree in 6 months at WGU. So I’m wondering if it is possible to do that at TAMUC as well.
(10-26-2022, 11:42 PM)T.Easy Wrote: Has anyone completed TAMUC competency based degree for Organizational Leadership? I thinking about attending but wanted to get some feedback. I’m curious to know if it’s difficult to quickly accelerate in this program. I believe it’s possible to achieve a BA degree in 6 months at WGU. So I’m wondering if it is possible to do that at TAMUC as well.

Hi, Do you have any credits already? TAMUC is only good if you go in only needing to finish the classes they require. It seems like they now require two extra classes outside of their core program. This forum has a few very informative threads on this program, I would research those. I finished this program in two semesters as a very fast accelerator (course completion-wise) however, the administrative aspect of the program is at a slower pace than WGU.
Currently:
UCA (University of Central Arkansas) Ph.D. Change Leadership for Equity and Inclusion 

Completed:
WGU MSML
TAMUC BAAS Org Leadership
PMP, CSM, CSPO, Google Project Management Certificate
Sophia 19 Classes | Study.com 12 Classes
@T.Easy, I think there was some communication issues, I may not have been clear enough, and I wasn't asking you to post a duplicate thread in a different area asking the same questions. I was asking you to complete the template and addendum, so we know more details of exactly what you need and your situation, this will help us help you further...

If you review the responses, we're trying to get as much info from you so we can provide any assistance... without that, we can't give a blank statement or advice that you already know. Again, review the threads linked above... do not create another thread asking the same question, but copy/paste the template and last post addendum and fill it in with your details.

(10-27-2022, 10:13 AM)mohelena02 Wrote:
(10-26-2022, 11:42 PM)T.Easy Wrote: Has anyone completed TAMUC competency based degree for Organizational Leadership? I thinking about attending but wanted to get some feedback. I’m curious to know if it’s difficult to quickly accelerate in this program. I believe it’s possible to achieve a BA degree in 6 months at WGU. So I’m wondering if it is possible to do that at TAMUC as well.

Hi, Do you have any credits already? TAMUC is only good if you go in only needing to finish the classes they require. It seems like they now require two extra classes outside of their core program. This forum has a few very informative threads on this program, I would research those. I finished this program in two semesters as a very fast accelerator (course completion-wise) however, the administrative aspect of the program is at a slower pace than WGU.
Do you know if they accept Sophia.org or Study.com courses? How were you able to complete classes before you enrolled?
T.Easy Wrote:Do you know if they accept Sophia.org or Study.com courses? How were you able to complete classes before you enrolled?

In addition to the link on post #2, you want to review this one as well: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...-from-ZERO

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finish Degree for CFP Marks Cfp417 7 183 04-24-2024, 10:04 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UMPI BAS or PUG BSPr or other way to doctoral degree mdn 2 161 04-23-2024, 02:00 PM
Last Post: mdn
  Is Ryan Swayt's Degree hacking course worth 1k? Fuse 48 4,846 04-22-2024, 01:02 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
Information applying for OMSCS with indian online degree MJREM 5 220 04-21-2024, 12:20 PM
Last Post: frankc
  Degree Planning Advice - 31, Norway, No Higher Education ASenna 37 2,603 04-21-2024, 03:12 AM
Information Newbie Needs Advice !! Quick and Easy Degree for International Student smartfion 6 227 04-20-2024, 10:57 AM
  Degree Plan Advice dm.hans32 9 645 04-18-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: dm.hans32
  Degree planning help - UMPI BBA vs PUG BSBA crowbird 58 2,218 04-18-2024, 12:31 AM
  TESU or somewhere else for IT/CS related degree? tdat314 6 262 04-17-2024, 01:34 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Degree/Planning Advice: Retired LEO Seeking BA and MA after life-altering injury Han_Shot_First_IYKYK 24 1,228 04-16-2024, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Han_Shot_First_IYKYK