Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU BSBA Capstone Final Project
Yes, I am a procrastinator. My final project paper for my TESU BSBA capstone course is due this Saturday, and I am just getting started. I think I have a handle on a decent way to break this into bite sized chunks and knock it out over the next couple days. Thank God I was able to take a few days off from work.

My question is this - what is the difference between an Endnotes section and a References list? The syllabus asks for all of the following: an appropriate Endnotes section, in-text citations, and a References list. Based on my understanding, this seems redundant. I haven't had any luck clarifying this via Google search, so I was hoping you fine people would be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks!
[-] The following 1 user Likes dexter1326's post:
  • TacticalTechie
(10-23-2018, 11:36 AM)dexter1326 Wrote: Yes, I am a procrastinator. My final project paper for my TESU BSBA capstone course is due this Saturday, and I am just getting started. I think I have a handle on a decent way to break this into bite sized chunks and knock it out over the next couple days. Thank God I was able to take a few days off from work.

My question is this - what is the difference between an Endnotes section and a References list? The syllabus asks for all of the following: an appropriate Endnotes section, in-text citations, and a References list. Based on my understanding, this seems redundant. I haven't had any luck clarifying this via Google search, so I was hoping you fine people would be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

I brought this up with my professor and he told the class that just a reference section was good for him. Maybe reach out to your professor and see if they can clarify for you.
(10-23-2018, 11:36 AM)dexter1326 Wrote: Yes, I am a procrastinator. My final project paper for my TESU BSBA capstone course is due this Saturday, and I am just getting started. I think I have a handle on a decent way to break this into bite sized chunks and knock it out over the next couple days. Thank God I was able to take a few days off from work.

Thanks!

I asked my professor, and he said to do it EITHER APA or MLA, and he didn't care which.  So once you have that as your guide, you can then figure out which you should use.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
They seem easy going on the sources.
Our education has been used for years to travel the world within employment as an Expat. Pursue your dream, and never give up.
Studying Project Management, History, Business, Foreign languages, and culture. 
We post travel articles on my blog here. ExploreTraveler.com Also our Travel Vlog is here  ExploreTraveler Vlog
TESU BALS History Completion 9 CR Remaining & Dual Major BA.LSGM 2023 12 CR remaining
TESU BALS Social Sciences Confirmed 2019
UAF Foreign Languages German 2019 Finished 
City of Ur - 2019 Capstone is here

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 17 722 26 minutes ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 10 1,981 03-22-2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  TESU Research Methods in Experimental Psychology amleigh 4 262 03-18-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  LIB 4950 Capstone GS or OL evenFair23 8 361 03-04-2024, 09:28 PM
  TESU Response Time For Application joshua27 3 233 03-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: joshua27
  Free ways(e.g. TECEP)to register at TESU? Also say thank you to@bjcheung77@LevelUp Felisa 2 301 03-01-2024, 02:14 PM
  SAS Programmer Certificates at TESU jg_nuy 5 271 02-29-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: mog538
  Conflicting info from TESU for dual degrees?? ACI 32 2,161 02-22-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: faptaincrunch
  Admitted BA Computers Science - TESU Chan.kckn 3 392 02-21-2024, 07:46 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Transfer to TESU Questions homeschoolmom1 14 726 02-20-2024, 06:18 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy