Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU Eval, frustrated.
Thanks for all the feedback. I've now sent my SDC transcripts over to TESU. I'll follow up tomorrow with them about moving my CIS-107 course tomorrow over the phone. Looking forward to getting this over with.
I'm having an issue where they keep categorizing transcripts sent from Study.com as being sent from ACE, and as a result, I'm not receiving credit. I've had SDC send it multiple times, with the same result from TESU each time.

Fortunately it's only for one class, and I can likely get it squared away with a phone call, but it's still supremely annoying to have a weird new policy change like this, follow their weird new policy, then be told that I haven't followed their weird new policy. Big Grin
Bachelor of Arts: Psychology - TESU (pending conferral)
120/120 units complete

SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources)
Anticipated Completion Date: 3/31/2019

Master of Human Resource Management - CSU Global
Start Date: 7/1/2019
(11-09-2018, 12:23 PM)Nodaclu Wrote: I'm having an issue where they keep categorizing transcripts sent from Study.com as being sent from ACE, and as a result, I'm not receiving credit. I've had SDC send it multiple times, with the same result from TESU each time.

Fortunately it's only for one class, and I can likely get it squared away with a phone call, but it's still supremely annoying to have a weird new policy change like this, follow their weird new policy, then be told that I haven't followed their weird new policy. Big Grin

My Study.com transcripts sent directly also get categorized as ACE - I believe this is the norm, as my SL direct transcripts also have fallen into the ACE category.  On average it has taken 3 weeks from the TESU confirmation email that they have the transcript to post to the evaluation.

Edit:  Actually one of my transcripts sent directly from Study.com posted as TESU-NCCRS (I had one Study.com course wasn't ACE it was NCCRS) - but when it first arrived at TESU they did label it in the confirmation email as TESU-ACE.
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

Thank you for the confirmation!

I sent one on August, and one in October. Both have been evaluated by TESU (without credit given) with an asterisk at the bottom that they can't accept SDC transcripts from ACE, and can't give me credit until they receive the SDC transcript - which is what was sent to them - twice.

So in my case, it looks like I'll have to get on the phone with them to clear this up. Fortunately, unlike many others here, my interactions with TESU to this point have mostly been positive.
Bachelor of Arts: Psychology - TESU (pending conferral)
120/120 units complete

SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources)
Anticipated Completion Date: 3/31/2019

Master of Human Resource Management - CSU Global
Start Date: 7/1/2019
(11-09-2018, 12:47 PM)Nodaclu Wrote: Thank you for the confirmation!

I sent one on August, and one in October. Both have been evaluated by TESU (without credit given) with an asterisk at the bottom that they can't accept SDC transcripts from ACE, and can't give me credit until they receive the SDC transcript - which is what was sent to them - twice.

So in my case, it looks like I'll have to get on the phone with them to clear this up. Fortunately, unlike many others here, my interactions with TESU to this point have mostly been positive.

I’m dealing with this issue right now and my second study.com evaluation will be complete within 5 bus days. I’ll report back when I get it handled. I did email them and they said they didreceived them directly from study.com even though the auto email said tesu ace. We’ll see how it goes, I’m just trying to make sure I’m eligible for March graduation.
That is odd. All the Study.com transcripts I've sent TESU directly have all been listed as TESU-ACE in the "received" letter, but they were evaluated without incident. I was sure to send my actual ACE transcript after TESU received the SDC transcripts though, just to be safe.

I'm sure if you call or reach out directly to discuss, you can clear this up.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
Reading all this makes me quite nervous. I am planning to send my transcripts in about 10 days. I live far away in India, and calling up to clarify might not always be an option for me. Hope they sort things out diligently.
TESU BALS-Psych. + ASNSM(Math) 

TEEX(6): Cybersec. 101/201/301
The Institutes(2): Ethics
Sophia(2): Ess. Of Managing Conflict, Dev. Effective Teams
NFA(1): Comm. Safety Edu.
GED(10): NAS-131, SOC-273, MAT-121, HUM-101 (1)
Study.com(75): Intro to Psych., Soc. Psych.-1, Growth & Dev. Psych., Personality Psych., History & Systems of Psych., Org. Theory, Library Science, Comm. at Workplace, Intro to World Religion, I/O Psych., Ethics in Soc. Sc., Org. Comm., Eng. 104, Eng. 105, History of Vietnam war, Sp. Ed. History & Law, Diff. Ed., Classroom Mgmt., Foundations of Ed., Abnormal Psych., Rsch. methods in Psych., College Math, Intro. to Geometry., Calculus (6).
Saylor (15): Intro. to Mol. & Cellular Bio., Comp. Politics, Corporate Comm., Env. Ethics, Principles of Comm. 
TESU (1): Cornerstone, Lib. 495 Capstone.
CSM (3): Quant. reasoning. 
Aleks (6): Trigonometry, Intro to Statistics. 

MS-Psychology; Walden University 
GPA: 4/4
To be fair, I did not have ANY issues like this that could not be solved with an email. Initial placement may have been off, but when I sent a follow-up and asked them to move things around or add a course from my ACE to a different spot, they always obliged. I wouldn't be too nervous.
1. Prep Phase: Hopeless, 15 credits, need a BA fast, never heard of TESU
2. TESU BALS: 121/120 (9 months)

3. RN Paramedic Bridge - Excelsior (9 months + CPNE wait)
4. WGU RN -> BSN
5. BSN -> MSN/FNP
They updated my evaluation with the study.com transcripts. No issues and now my evaluation is pending anticipated complete!
[-] The following 2 users Like sambeaux's post:
  • Muldoon, ROYISAGIRL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Final Stretch Degree Plan Help TESU BSBA Sargoththemino 3 93 Yesterday, 12:50 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Cheapest/Fastest way to get TESU transcript only for ACE credits without degree cpaisannoying123 13 765 04-26-2024, 09:06 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU Credit Transfer Evaluation colonelcamp 7 237 04-25-2024, 10:16 AM
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 20 2,621 04-23-2024, 02:44 PM
  Applying for a Master's in Computer Science with undergraduate degree from TESU DONG 9 643 04-11-2024, 03:27 PM
Last Post: spohara
Exclamation Doing a TESU BS Information Technology Degree in One Term Is Now Possible! LevelUP 7 575 04-05-2024, 11:24 AM
  TESU TECEP® APS-1000-TE Medical Terminology emmaya 6 288 04-02-2024, 10:56 PM
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 21 1,344 04-01-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  BSN Grant opportunity at TESU indigoshuffle 2 256 03-31-2024, 01:38 AM
  TESU Second degree jakill2 7 430 03-30-2024, 12:48 PM