Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACE transcript and TESU
There seems to be 3 webinars. In the email I posted from the Assistant Dean July 1 might not even be the cutoff. It seemed in her email that she told me to keep as proof that even if you might be registered by July 1 you might be good. Basically it stated if you can finished around that time you were good to go and that it wasn't necessarily a deadline. However, I'm not taking any chance and neither should anyone else who is wanting to get this taken care of.
tsimmns Wrote:There seems to be 3 webinars. In the email I posted from the Assistant Dean July 1 might not even be the cutoff. It seemed in her email that she told me to keep as proof that even if you might be registered by July 1 you might be good. Basically it stated if you can finished around that time you were good to go and that it wasn't necessarily a deadline. However, I'm not taking any chance and neither should anyone else who is wanting to get this taken care of.

Yes, I got the same email from her... word for word, I think she's been copy/pasting that ever since someone sent her an initial email about that.
I'm going to get it done within a months time as it's only 3 webinars, I'll get the exams completed then too. Longest part should be the project.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
GMT Wrote:Really?? That's amazing news! ... who did you ask? I need to send an email to that effect too, I've been working on my residency for what seems to be FOREVER and would be thrilled to be able to simply pay and save time ... gosh I wonder if they'll let me too Smile

As far as waiting to hear about ACE credit, I'm still waiting and they got mine on 04/20, I'm sure it'll be any day now you'll hear Smile

Tsimms yours should be very soon, mine literally just got posted a few minutes ago Smile

I contacted advising myself today expressing my.. surprise and displeasure.. that enrolling in the course in good faith prior to July 1 may be for naught if you you don't finish in time. I'm hoping they come to a more equitable middle ground for everyone and will accept the credit after July 1 so long as you can prove you were enrolled before then.

Since I know full well that is unlikely, I'll probably be enrolling in the course myself tomorrow. I was going to do so today but wanted to give advising a chance to respond, after I saw this information about the webinars and the course not being fully self-paced. If there are only three of them, it should be no problem.
TESU BSBA/GenMgmt, Graduation approved for March 2017
CR Sources: 75cr(StraighterLine), 15cr(Saylor), 6cr(ALEKS), 6cr(Kaplan, TESU), 12cr(PF), 6cr(CLEP)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 3,923 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 3,616 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 6,021 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 3,580 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 2,668 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 2,291 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 2,547 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 2,282 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 3,320 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 2,816 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore