Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU-FIN-301 Principles of Finance
Hello Forum,

TESU-BSBA-GM
Thank you for all your the great information you all have provided in this forum. It has been a great and painless journey. So I'm working on my last Study.Com class and once completed, I will send my transcript to TESU. Today's question is about TESU FIN-301 Principles of Finance. I took the SDC  FIN: 101 Principles of Finance hoping that it will satisfy TESU's FIN 301. Please tell me it does, if it does not, which SDC will satisfy it?

Pending classes: Cornerstone and Capstone.
Finance 101: Principles of Finance (SDC) => FIN-200 : Intro to Finance (TESU)
I'm not sure any SDC class will satisfy FIN-301.
Study.com Finance 101: Principles of Finance comes in TESU as FIN-200 : Intro to Finance

This will satisfy the Principles of Finance requirement.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
Yes, LevelUp is correct - the course doesn't need to be upper level as it's not a requirement.
Congrats! You have two more courses left to do, the Cornerstone and Capstone at TESU!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(11-26-2019, 08:09 PM)LevelUP Wrote: Study.com Finance 101: Principles of Finance comes in TESU as FIN-200 : Intro to Finance

Thanks,

Just to clarify: TESU Principles of Finance calls for FIN 301 (300 level). SDC  Finance 101 comes in as FIN 201 (200 level) at TESU. So this will satisfy it?
(11-26-2019, 08:15 PM)Mitmike2019 Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 08:09 PM)LevelUP Wrote: Study.com Finance 101: Principles of Finance comes in TESU as FIN-200 : Intro to Finance

Thanks,

Just to clarify: TESU Principles of Finance calls for FIN 301 (300 level). SDC  Finance 101 comes in as FIN 201 (200 level) at TESU. So this will satisfy it?

Yup! Haha, you posted that right after my reply... anyways, congrats!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(11-26-2019, 08:22 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 08:15 PM)Mitmike2019 Wrote:

Thanks,

Yup! Haha, you posted that right after my reply... anyways, congrats!

Thanks for your prompt response.
(11-26-2019, 08:14 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Yes, LevelUp is correct - the course doesn't need to be upper level as it's not a requirement.  
Congrats!  You have two more courses left to do, the Cornerstone and Capstone at TESU!

I'm going to ask you a couple more questions, if you don't mind.

I'm putting together a degree plan for my wife. She is also looking at  a TESU's BSBA option. She is interested in the BSBA HR/OM. She has an associates from a community college and right now she is working on some electives from TEEX and soon she will start with SL and leave the upper level for last as we work on getting information on testing out. Which leads to my questions:

Under the core section:
Section C: Computers-Would any of the TEEX courses satisfy the "computers" requirement?

MAN-373: Managerial Communications---Test out options with out video speech presentation

For the Area of Study
MAN-331: Human Resource Management-- Which SDC or other test out option are available?

D: HR/OM Electives 9 SH

Which UL electives are available for test out, if possible with no written assignments 

Thank you
(11-26-2019, 10:07 PM)Mitmike2019 Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 08:14 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Yes, LevelUp is correct - the course doesn't need to be upper level as it's not a requirement.  
Congrats!  You have two more courses left to do, the Cornerstone and Capstone at TESU!

I'm putting together a degree plan for my wife. She is also looking at  a TESU's BSBA option. She is interested in the BSBA HR/OM. She has an associates from a community college and right now she is working on some electives from TEEX and soon she will start with SL and leave the upper level for last as we work on getting information on testing out. Which leads to my questions:

Under the core section:
Section C: Computers-Would any of the TEEX courses satisfy the "computers" requirement?

MAN-373: Managerial Communications---Test out options with out video speech presentation

For the Area of Study
MAN-331: Human Resource Management-- Which SDC or other test out option are available?

Which UL electives are available for test out, if possible with no written assignments 

Thank you

Teex. I don't believe it feel the computer requirement. Or at least it didn't for me. I took computer course at SL, super easy.
Managerial Communications. I believe SDC has several courses, however, any communications courses are going to require more than test out options. Presentation and text power-points.
According to SDC. Business 306: Strategic Human Resources Management comes in at TESU as HRM-362 : Human Resources Development. You will need to clarify with TESU because they have been making lots of recent changes to the courses they accept (i.e. LL or UL).

Important. ALL the UL courses at SDC requite written assignments. There is no getting around writing assignments for UL courses.
(11-27-2019, 12:43 AM)HogwartsSchool Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 10:07 PM)Mitmike2019 Wrote:

Under the core section:

For the Area of Study

Thank you

Teex. I don't believe it feel the computer requirement. Or at least it didn't for me. I took computer course at SL, super easy.
Managerial Communications. I believe SDC has several courses, however, any communications courses are going to require more than test out options. Presentation and text power-points.
According to SDC. Business 306: Strategic Human Resources Management comes in at TESU as HRM-362 : Human Resources Development. You will need to clarify with TESU because they have been making lots of recent changes to the courses they accept (i.e. LL or UL).

Important. ALL the UL courses at SDC requite written assignments. There is no getting around writing assignments for UL courses.

Thank you for responding:

Which computer class from SL did you take that satisfy the computer requirement from TESU?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 15 699 03-22-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 10 1,978 03-22-2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  TESU Research Methods in Experimental Psychology amleigh 4 261 03-18-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU Response Time For Application joshua27 3 230 03-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: joshua27
  Free ways(e.g. TECEP)to register at TESU? Also say thank you to@bjcheung77@LevelUp Felisa 2 301 03-01-2024, 02:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  SAS Programmer Certificates at TESU jg_nuy 5 268 02-29-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: mog538
  Conflicting info from TESU for dual degrees?? ACI 32 2,158 02-22-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: faptaincrunch
  Admitted BA Computers Science - TESU Chan.kckn 3 392 02-21-2024, 07:46 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Transfer to TESU Questions homeschoolmom1 14 726 02-20-2024, 06:18 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Remaining Classes for TESU Degree faptaincrunch 7 568 02-20-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: faptaincrunch