Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU-Final Steps to Graduation.
In March Term I am taking BUS-421 and LIB-495 and I will be done.

What are my next steps?

I was wondering if I should plan ahead with the graduation requirements?

Office of Registrar final degree audit.  Is there anything to worry about that?

Certified for Graduation?
Completed:
TESU - BSBA General Management (2021)
TESU - ASNSM Computer Science (2021)

IT Certificates:
A+, N+, S+, AWS Cloud Pract
You apply for graduation prior to the deadline. I'd probably apply for June graduation by April 1, worst that happens is that you don't make it and they push it to September.

I would just look at your latest eval to make sure you're not missing any courses, and it shows that you have 114cr and everything is in the correct place. If you have anything that looks wonky, now is the time to fix it. Make sure you send in anything pending (like courses you've completed but haven't sent yet).

They do a final audit when you're next in line for it, they'll email you when it's done and tell you if there are any issues. There's nothing for you to do otherwise.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfrecore's post:
  • dodek101
Just make sure all of your credits are there in your academic eval, and make sure you know the deadline to apply for graduation.

With you starting your last courses in March, the earliest you can graduate is September, so you need to apply for graduation by July 1st.

https://www.tesu.edu/current-students/gr...nformation
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
[-] The following 1 user Likes davewill's post:
  • dodek101
(02-02-2021, 04:10 PM)dodek101 Wrote: In March Term I am taking BUS-421 and LIB-495 and I will be done.

What are my next steps?

If you are concerned, you could always request an advisor to call you, and ask him to check it over.  Donald Stoltz seemed to really know what he was doing, and I think you are allowed to pick who to set up an appt. with.  We did that early on because it seemed our plan was a little off, and sure enough it was.  He said, it was better to catch it early on instead of right before you graduate.  That was scary to me. 

I'm just impressed you are taking both of these courses at the same time!
(02-02-2021, 05:52 PM)Dorothy44 Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 04:10 PM)dodek101 Wrote: In March Term I am taking BUS-421 and LIB-495 and I will be done.

What are my next steps?

If you are concerned, you could always request an advisor to call you, and ask him to check it over.  Donald Stoltz seemed to really know what he was doing, and I think you are allowed to pick who to set up an appt. with.  We did that early on because it seemed our plan was a little off, and sure enough it was.  He said, it was better to catch it early on instead of right before you graduate.  That was scary to me. 

I'm just impressed you are taking both of these courses at the same time!
I am not working, so I will have time to do it.  I just need to decide if I want to take GS or OL.
Completed:

IT Certificates:
[-] The following 1 user Likes dodek101's post:
  • Dorothy44
That's awesome, you've followed through with my recommendations and now it's the final two courses, great job! Just make sure to spend roughly 50/50 of your time on each course, unlike the Cornerstone/Capstone combo which I tell people to spend 20/80. Main thing to remember is time management and to complete the assignments before the deadlines posted on the calendar...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(02-02-2021, 07:58 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: That's awesome, you've followed through with my recommendations and now it's the final two courses, great job!  Just make sure to spend roughly 50/50 of your time on each course, unlike the Cornerstone/Capstone combo which I tell people to spend 20/80.  Main thing to remember is time management and to complete the assignments before the deadlines posted on the calendar...

Thanks,
Completed:

IT Certificates:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 17 2,482 04-21-2024, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Dosada
  Applying for a Master's in Computer Science with undergraduate degree from TESU DONG 9 589 04-11-2024, 03:27 PM
Last Post: spohara
  Cheapest/Fastest way to get TESU transcript only for ACE credits without degree cpaisannoying123 7 489 04-08-2024, 02:20 PM
Last Post: PLEX
Exclamation Doing a TESU BS Information Technology Degree in One Term Is Now Possible! LevelUP 7 516 04-05-2024, 11:24 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU TECEP® APS-1000-TE Medical Terminology emmaya 6 271 04-02-2024, 10:56 PM
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 21 1,314 04-01-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  BSN Grant opportunity at TESU indigoshuffle 2 247 03-31-2024, 01:38 AM
  TESU Second degree jakill2 7 396 03-30-2024, 12:48 PM
  TESU Research Methods in Experimental Psychology amleigh 4 307 03-18-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU Response Time For Application joshua27 3 285 03-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: joshua27