Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU March graduation
(02-09-2018, 09:58 AM)RRMIKE Wrote: The waiting is killing me, any one know if they look at any transcript that was not posted yet during the audit?

I think so.

Others say they are accommodating and try to help you graduate.

Also, good idea to ask about expediting the transcript evaluation.

I call Straighterline and both TESU, they said have Straighterline email it to them and Racheal from TESU is going to add it into my transcript as soon as it gets in.

TESU: BSBA-CIS
----------------------------------------------------
Completed Jan 2018
(02-08-2018, 05:27 PM)Ideas Wrote: Did you apply for graduation at the end? What day? I applied at the very end.
Yes, a week before the new year. They were all on break. (Side note: my eval was updated a few hours ago so I'm 120/120. Now I'm just waiting on the audit.)

(02-08-2018, 07:23 PM)Sparklette Wrote: I applied last fall for December graduation when I was enrolled in the Sept. capstone. Then I found out my dad was having surgery and postponed taking the capstone until November. They did a degree audit in November saying I did not qualify for December and my file would be evaluated when my course grades posted for the capstone. I guess I’m just worried they forgot or I misunderstood. I checked the FAQ on tesu’s page and it says you don’t have to pay a second graduation fee if they need to re-evaluate. The online evaluation updated to complete at the same time the capstone grade posted. Maybe they just forgot to send me an email?
I would call the registrars office and ask them about the status of your audit/graduation. I spoke with them to let them know that I had a course coming in late, they were very friendly.
TESU BA in Criminal Justice, 2018
TRCC Emergency Management Certificate, 2018
[-] The following 1 user Likes Joeman200's post:
  • High_Order1
(02-09-2018, 07:03 PM)Joeman200 Wrote: Yes, a week before the new year.  They were all on break.  (Side note: my eval was updated a few hours ago so I'm 120/120.  Now I'm just waiting on the audit.)

Oh, so it seems they have at least a week's worth of applications to go! I'm surprised, but I guess that they fall behind more than at other times of year because of the holidays.

I applied on Jan 1st because I wanted them to take a while Smile

I got mine; I was denied due to a single grade being out due to PLA. Cracking the whip with them / they really chose to help expedite matters, I re-requested an audit, got it like a day or so later certifying me for the march group.
Angel 
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies Thomas Edison State University 2018
Cert in Emergency Management -
Three Rivers CC 2017
Cert in Basic Police Ed - Walters State CC 1996

Current Goal: new job
Working on: securing funding I don't have to pay back for a Masters.
Up Next: Toying with Masters Programs
Finished: First Degree

Older Experience with: PLA / Portfolios, RPNow, Proctor U, ACE, NCCRS, DAVAR Academy (formerly Tor), Straighterline, TESU, Ed4Credit, Study.com, The Institutes, Kaplan, ALEKS, FEMA IS, NFA IS, brick & mortar community colleges, LOTS of vocational schools...

My list of academic courses:
link

[-] The following 3 users Like High_Order1's post:
  • Ideas, Joeman200, StoicJ
I think i applied for graduation on 12/21/17 and only received an email that they received my graduation application and etc. I opened a ticket a week ago and they said I'm still in the process and will be audited towards end of February is there a quicker way to get the confirmation lol so I can start applying to jobs =) and update my linkedin
My Plan: Earn a MSML or a MBA at WGU!
Still no audit, but I got a response from the help desk ticket. My file is scheduled to be audited after all the first-time graduation applicant audits, since I was already reviewed for December. Really anxiety inducing, but I just need to be patient. This can’t last more than a few more weeks. Everything should be good, or they would have told me in the previous audit, right?
I got my confirmation a week ago that my diploma has been ordered and I've completed all the reqiurements for my degree and the official date graduation/confirmation is March 9th the ceremony is much later on.
My Plan: Earn a MSML or a MBA at WGU!
[-] The following 2 users Like BearEDU's post:
  • Ideas, Joeman200
Good work, just wait for it. It should be fine, I think they’re doing batches of approval emails at a time.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Does your evaluation in OSS show compete? If so, I wouldn't worry. I know it's stressful. Until I got the letter confirmation I was pretty stressed even though everything looked good in OSS and I had gotten emails indicating audits had started.
MTS             Nations University - September 2018
BA.LS.SS     Thomas Edison State University -September 2017

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 3,966 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 3,655 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 6,086 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 3,627 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 2,722 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 2,335 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 2,582 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 2,316 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 3,367 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 2,854 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore