Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking Drug & Alcohol Abuse Tomorrow - Help
I am taking Drug and Alcohol DSST tomorrow. I'm just wondering if anyone has any questions that they recall needing to know that might be out of the ordinary, helpful suggestions, etc. This is my first Dantes in over 4 years so I'm a little out of practice, but I'm concerned about the pass/fail ratio for this test. I hope I've studied enough (and the right stuff too).

Thoughts, suggestions, etc welcome!!

Thanks,

Angie
angie Wrote:I am taking Drug and Alcohol DSST tomorrow. I'm just wondering if anyone has any questions that they recall needing to know that might be out of the ordinary, helpful suggestions, etc. This is my first Dantes in over 4 years so I'm a little out of practice, but I'm concerned about the pass/fail ratio for this test. I hope I've studied enough (and the right stuff too).

Thoughts, suggestions, etc welcome!!

Thanks,

Angie

Check out the other threads relating to this exam Angie. There's a lot of quite specific and detailed information.

If you have studied the Instantcert material, and have done some extra research on your own, you should do great on this exam. There is a list of links in one of the other threads that will take you to additional material to study (and other helpful tips for this exam).

I can't see anyone failing this exam as long as they have studied diligently. It's not a walk in the park...but that's why we study! Right?

Have a look at the various other threads and then let us know if you have any additional questions, ok? Just relax, stay calm, don't panic, be confident. You have studied hard, now go and pass this exam!

Let us know how you do..so we can celebrate with you!
hilarious

Best of luck to you,
Snazzlefrag
My name is Rob

Total Credits: 142 (12 not used).
[SIZE=1]GPA: 4.0
[/SIZE]
Well, I'm glad that test is over! It was hard, really hard. I'm confident that I at least passed, but I am VERY thankful that I spent a lot of time studying. I know that without solid studying (and not just reviewing) that I would have tanked it.

Thanks for the encouraging words. I'll post once I get results in a few weeks - hopefully I did as well as I predict. Next week, Principles of Supervision!

Angie
hilarious
angie Wrote:Well, I'm glad that test is over! It was hard, really hard. I'm confident that I at least passed, but I am VERY thankful that I spent a lot of time studying. I know that without solid studying (and not just reviewing) that I would have tanked it.

Thanks for the encouraging words. I'll post once I get results in a few weeks - hopefully I did as well as I predict. Next week, Principles of Supervision!

Angie
hilarious

Hi Angie,

I'm glad everything seems to have gone well for you.

Some people seem to think that this exam can be taken 'cold'. Personally, I have no clue what they are talking about. This exam was very tough and very thorough and, like you, I studied really hard for it. I could not have passed it without studying as diligently as I did.

It IS definitely passable with enough study, and I'm sure you will be happy once your score arrives, but they DO make you work for these three credits.
hilarious

Principles of Supervision will feel like a walk in the park after taking Drug and Alcohol Abuse! Instantcert all the way for this one.

Best of luck,
Snazzlefrag
My name is Rob

Total Credits: 142 (12 not used).
[SIZE=1]GPA: 4.0
[/SIZE]
Hi Angie-
I took the D&A test not too long ago...I found that the InstaCert prep was definately adequate...Plus, there is another thread that had some very useful hints...

But, if you are answering about 95% correct on Instantcert-you'll be fine.

Good Luck.
[SIZE="2"]Soldierboy[/SIZE]

All I need is
Civil war & Reconstruction
Rise & Fall of USSR
History of Nazi Germany--->

DONE! (BA LIB Arts, Focus on MGMNT)
Excelsior

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What have others used to write the Spanish letters/characters while taking ACTFL? Insert Name 3 618 06-16-2022, 10:05 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  An Investigation Finds That Millions of Students Are Taking on Dangerous BNPL Debt LevelUP 4 818 03-07-2022, 07:14 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  substance abuse prevention/case management course recommendations? Whitepines 7 1,378 01-04-2021, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  For parents of teens taking college level courses. Lacedonia4 15 2,321 10-15-2020, 11:26 PM
Last Post: BrianFallon
  Colleges that will allow taking just one course Giantzebra 22 3,253 05-08-2020, 04:31 PM
Last Post: natshar
  ASU $99 - Eng 101 anyone taking / syllabus? yokopilar 3 1,089 05-05-2020, 09:12 PM
Last Post: yokopilar
  I am now taking two online college courses with the C-19 extra time at home. Life Long Learning 8 1,612 04-08-2020, 03:02 PM
Last Post: CarpeDiem8
Question Taking two science courses @ the same time 2L8 8 3,878 05-22-2019, 02:06 PM
Last Post: ThatBankDude
  DSST Study Guide Info- Sub Abuse & Law Enf law26214 0 881 05-19-2019, 08:11 PM
Last Post: law26214
  CLEP English Composition tomorrow aksalamander 32 6,066 05-03-2019, 03:43 AM
Last Post: aaryan101