Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking InstantCert to the Big Time
ShotoJuku Wrote:I'll check it for you tomorrow morning.

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]Questions about L&L magazine can be answered by either calling the publication office @ (518) 464-8555 or PubTeam@excelsior.edu .

Hope this helps..[/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
Thanks Brian, I sent them an email to see if they offer advertising space.
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
sgloer Wrote:Thanks Brian, I sent them an email to see if they offer advertising space.

Let's hope so....
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
When I go into College Network forum I tell as many as I possibly can about InstantCert. I'm getting ready to set a test date for Computer Aps. This will be my 1st test. Wish me luck, and good luck to all of you. Your info is very helpful and I value it much, Thanks
armymom451 Wrote:When I go into College Network forum I tell as many as I possibly can about InstantCert. I'm getting ready to set a test date for Computer Aps. This will be my 1st test. Wish me luck, and good luck to all of you. Your info is very helpful and I value it much, Thanks

Hi armymom451,

Welcome to the board (although it seems like you may have been here for a while already Wink),

It's always a bit nerve-wracking to make that first 'leap of faith' and register for your first exam. It took me six weeks to work up the courage. But once I got that first exam under my belt, there was no stopping me.

I just want to encourage you to go ahead and schedule the exam as soon as you feel ready. Info Sys is an excellent choice for your first exam. If you have studied the material on Instantcert, and you feel comfortable with it, you are most likely ready for the exam.

Jump on in....the water's great!
hilarious
Snazzlefrag
My name is Rob

Total Credits: 142 (12 not used).
[SIZE=1]GPA: 4.0
[/SIZE]
OK I'm ready to take the swim. I will go in the morning and schedule my 1st test. Thanks for the words of encouragement. Soon I can help others also, I cant wait. Take care.
There seem to be quite a few folks here in the military. The military seems to support advancing education, including non-traditional education like the type supported here. After all, didn't DANTES originate from the military?

My point is, perhaps going through the military education system and gaining endorsement from them, or at least have them offer IC as a viable option to continue education, might be helpful?

I am not a military person, so I really don't know the process. Maybe some of the military folks here can have some input as to whether this is possible.

PS - Sorry I wrote "military" so much in this post. I try not to repeat the same word so many times, but I found it hard to avoid! hilarious
[SIZE="1"]Ana
[COLOR="DarkRed"]96 credits completed (93 by exam)
BS in General Business, Excelsior College (33 credits remaining)
Next exams: DSST Statistics, DSST Business Law 2
Recently taken: DSST Drug/Alcohol (61), CLEP French (63), ECE Gerontology (B Sad), DSST MIS (65), DSST Counseling (54), DSST Ethics (63)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
armymom451 Wrote:OK I'm ready to take the swim. I will go in the morning and schedule my 1st test. Thanks for the words of encouragement. Soon I can help others also, I cant wait. Take care.

GOOD LUCK armymom!!! Let us know how you do, okay? Once you take that first exam, you will be hooked!

Go get 'em! hilarious
BS - General Business - June 2007
Excelsior College
As a member of the Air Force, I can't tell you how many people I've told and even brought to your site. I have had your info posted at the education center on base too. I am an Excelsior student because I can use this site in conjunction with CLEPS/DANTES/ECE exams and finish my degree without listening to another egotistical proffessor again!!

As to your queery as to how to get your site noticed, have you considered advertising more online through Yahoo/Google/MSN? To be honest I found your site by accidentwhile searching for help on the math CLEP. The secret's out that online is the way to go, I would cash in on this fact and concentrate my advertising there, followed closely with sign up bonuses for members. Just my proverbial 2 cents worth, Lee
armymom451 Wrote:OK I'm ready to take the swim.

[SIZE="3"]Hey slide right in the waters fine, but just remember you don't have to jump off the high board and into the deep end for your first exam. Try to wade in at the shallow end with something that you may already have strengths in and/or one of the easier exams such as Sociology just to get your feet wet. GOOD LUCK!![/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb How to make screen time useful for kids? drArret8 2 440 01-03-2024, 05:32 AM
Last Post: gulshan212
  Advice needed, making time for uni work. Personherebb9 14 1,102 06-11-2023, 03:11 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Would you keep a part time job listed on your LinkedIn Vle045 3 787 04-26-2022, 11:23 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Full-time...to internship??? amaquiling 9 1,346 11-13-2020, 02:36 PM
Last Post: AwardTour
  The importance of taking breaks amaquiling 11 1,677 05-20-2020, 03:13 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  10th Anniversary! (Wow, time flies!) bjcheung77 2 968 03-28-2020, 08:17 PM
Last Post: lacussucceed
  I've lost access to the "Specific Exam Feedback - InstantCert Subscribers ONLY" group Nerdymcnerdface 9 3,598 09-27-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Zham
  Full-Time Work from home jobs? acamp 16 3,389 12-19-2018, 01:26 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Got free time? Ideas 6 1,733 11-08-2018, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Supermind
  Instantcert mobile app??? mlwilliamsiv 1 1,754 02-19-2018, 07:14 PM
Last Post: zapproximator