Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Together We Served
Veteran,

I would like to invite you to join the Together We Served website. I think it is by far the best veteran's website out there and need not cost you any money. You can find buddies that you served with, display your ribbons/medals, search for reunions, and they even have memorabilia. All it takes is a few minutes of your time and I get the satisfaction of knowing another veteran and one more recruiter point.

If you would provide the email address that you would be most likely to use to log on I will use it only for the purpose of signing you up. You can also Google: Together We Served, look for your branch of service, and use my membership #97087 of USAF TWS to sign-up!

Thanks in advance!!

Dewisant, Sgt., USAF 1982-1986

USAF TWS membership # 97087
BA Liberal Arts in 2014 from Excelsior College. (Took 25 tests)
Certificate in Writing in 2018 from University of Washington.
Current: MA in Humanities from American Public University.
Have 180 hour TEFL/TESOL Advanced Cert from TEFL HERO.
Member of World Genius Directory. IQ 148 SD 15/IQ 151 SD 16.
You a member of NGS?
Non-Traditional Undergraduate College Credits (634 SH): *FTCC Noncourse Credits (156 SH) *DSST (78 SH) *CPL (64 SH) *JST Military/ACE (48 SH) *CBA (44 SH) *CLEP (42 SH) *FEMA IS (40 SH) *FEMA EM (38 SH) *ECE/UExcel (30 SH) *PLA Portfolio (28 SH) *EMI/ACE (19 SH) *TEEX/ACE (16 SH) *CWE (11 SH) *NFA/ACE (10 SH) *Kaplan/ACE (3 SH) *CPC (2 SH) *AICP/ACE (2 SH) *Sophia/ACE (2 SH) and *FRTI-UM/ACE (1 SH).
Non-Traditional Graduate College Credits (14 SH): AMU (6 SH); NFHS (5 SH); and JSU (3 SH).

Yes, and Sons of the American Revolution as well.
Is this a site with a yearly charge?
Most of the members are "Free Members" and some pay an annual fee, some have opted for the life membership. You don't need to pay, it just keeps the gears greased.