Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transcript from Study to Credly
I clicked on the link to request for the transcript to be sent to Credly earlier today. I received an email from study saying they’ll communicate the credit to Credly but I still don’t see it. How long does it usually take?
It's not automatic. For whatever reason, an actual person has to do the sending. It'll either get sent to Credly on Saturday or Monday. Probably Saturday but there is a chance of it getting sent out today (Friday) as well.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(04-30-2021, 07:47 AM)rachel83az Wrote: It's not automatic. For whatever reason, an actual person has to do the sending. It'll either get sent to Credly on Saturday or Monday. Probably Saturday but there is a chance of it getting sent out today (Friday) as well.
I just thought it was weird because everything else transferred except for one course. The only difference is I paid the extra $70 for this one. Maybe it’s in a separate batch since it’s an extra course. Thank you! I’ll patiently wait Smile

(04-30-2021, 07:47 AM)rachel83az Wrote: It's not automatic. For whatever reason, an actual person has to do the sending. It'll either get sent to Credly on Saturday or Monday. Probably Saturday but there is a chance of it getting sent out today (Friday) as well.
I just got my response. The course is not ACE. It’s NCCRS.
Ahhh, yeah, the course being NCCRS would be a huge reason why it isn't on an ACE transcript. Big Grin
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
carebear_007, Which institution are you wanting to send the transcripts to? If it's a partner institution of Study.com, you should be able to send it directly to the school of choice... and I think that's free if it's coming directly from Study.com and if it's NCCRS...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(04-30-2021, 05:56 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: carebear_007, Which institution are you wanting to send the transcripts to?  If it's a partner institution of Study.com, you should be able to send it directly to the school of choice... and I think that's free if it's coming directly from Study.com and if it's NCCRS...
UMPI. It’s my fault really. I didn’t bother to read the syllabus and just jumped right in because it was a quick course and thought it’d be an easy 3cr. I wrongly assumed that study courses were all ACE. Oh well, you live and you learn  Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Missing Straighterline credits on credly yc1981 2 93 Yesterday, 07:53 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 39,324 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,482 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,688 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 603 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  How to get ACE credits such as Sophia on official college transcript Student3452 18 4,868 03-08-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Gumbeaux
  Credly Badge Denied, TEEX Disaster Management for Water & Wastewater Utilities sixdegreesandamovie 3 250 03-07-2024, 11:46 AM
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 327 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 968 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,814 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly