Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transfer Eval Help
Hello! I came here to see if anyone could help me look over my transfer evaluation and come up with a plan for me to work on. After reading everything in these threads I wished I had known about Sophia prior, but this is where I am now. I did talk to Jessica about my worries with Sophia and she said I can keep transferring them in while I work on UMPI classes so that turned out fine. I am just looking for people who read these evals better than I do. 

I have been able to piece together that I should take PHI 152 on Sophia and if my budget allows I'm going to attempt Spanish outside of UMPI as well. What else stands out as Sophia courses? The electives part at the bottom confuses me as well as I'm not sure how many I'm going to end up having to take after all of the main courses are said and done. 

Currently am taking EDU 152 and ENG 121 and they are moving along very well for it only being the first day!

tyia!

Attached Files
.pdf   umpi transfer eval.pdf (Size: 125.99 KB / Downloads: 39)
Here's where to take what:

InstantCert
American Government
Spanish 1

Sophia
Introduction to Ethics

You can take some UL's on Study.com as well. Keep in mind that UL's at UMPI tend to be less work as there is 1 paper and Study's UL's oftem times have more than 1 paper.

On Sophia Business Law transfers as a UL to UMPI.
There are so many ways of getting this done, the evaluation is indicating you have a few General Education courses, ones within the minor, and 8 UL 3 LL remaining.  My suggestion is, if you want, to get an extra Minor in Management, Project Management, MIS, or whatever else you're interested in, since you need LL/UL anyways.  

Out of all these courses, you can "play" around with what can/can't be transferred into the degree, just make sure you have at least 30 credits at UMPI.  Here's an example template thread I created recently... you may want to review this post and post#29 in the thread: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid365771
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(05-09-2022, 05:36 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: There are so many ways of getting this done, the evaluation is indicating you have a few General Education courses, ones within the minor, and 8 UL 3 LL remaining.  My suggestion is, if you want, to get an extra Minor in Management, Project Management, MIS, or whatever else you're interested in, since you need LL/UL anyways.  

Out of all these courses, you can "play" around with what can/can't be transferred into the degree, just make sure you have at least 30 credits at UMPI.  Here's an example template thread I created recently... you may want to review this post and post#29 in the thread: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid365771

Thank you for the help @ss20ts and @bjcheung77 !

Wow, I didn't even think of this as a possibility! If that's the case I will definitely be tacking on a Management minor if I'm going to need to take those LL/UL anyway. Thank you for the information and resources!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transfer and see what transfers, BEFORE starting the degree? ecdw94 8 372 03-24-2024, 01:27 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  HELP! SDC to UMPI transfer jrock87 3 202 03-16-2024, 12:14 AM
Last Post: jrock87
  Can I transfer credits after applying? annanotherone 8 475 02-22-2024, 11:39 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Transfer credit help needed - UMPI for BA in Accounting Sarajane 15 1,748 02-06-2024, 07:12 PM
  Does CLEP College Composition MODULAR transfer? octoco 2 318 01-11-2024, 10:25 PM
  Official Transfer Course Equivalencies Holmes 11 5,550 01-03-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: lynnii2
  How long is it taking for Jessica to reach out after Transfer Credit Report completed octoco 7 617 12-19-2023, 09:17 PM
  UMPI Transfer Credit Questions Cb1818c 2 499 12-02-2023, 03:05 PM
Last Post: Ncerva
  2024 transfer Wk17 7 677 10-16-2023, 01:16 PM
  UNA Accounting Completion Transfer Credits? whimsyUnleashed 2 466 09-29-2023, 12:36 AM
Last Post: turbotortuga