Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Troubles with exam, can't get a hold of Study.com
Yesterday my daughter was getting ready to take the final exam on Study.com. After she had the Proctor RP up, room scan done, id and photo done, and the code inputted she came to the part right before the test begins where you need to re-sign into Study.com. Our computer has been glitching recently on occasion, and at this point it wouldn't let her input her username and password. I opened a chat with the proctor company and they said it should be fine to re-start the computer as I told them that seems to fix the problem in the past. We then re-started the computer and then tried to set up the test again. However, when she went to do it Study.com wouldn't let her saying she had already taken all of the exams allowed for the month (this was her 2cd one). I have sent an e-mail through the contact button, and also have been trying to call all throughout the day today and keep getting a busy signal. Her membership expires on the 12th, and to make it worse we are leaving on vacation tomorrow and she will be unable to take the test again for around 3 weeks even if they would extend it. She was all ready for the test and is quite worried she won't remember the information if she has to wait., although this seems like the only option IF I can eventually get a hold of Study.com AND they agree to it. Any ideas??
See this email left yesterday for contact info. Wonder what's going on with their phones? You are the second student having issues reaching them by phone in the last few days.

http://www.degreeforum.net/showthread.ph...post244767

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
You might try logging in directly through the RP program - there should be an icon on your computer. Enter the code from there. The code should still work. Just going into study.com won't work because it won't let you launch RPNow when it sees you don't have any exams left. But there is no reason you can't use the code since it never launched in the first place. I had this happen on my last exam. If you have trouble with that contact RPNow and they will help you launch it from their site and get it set up.
MTS             Nations University - September 2018
BA.LS.SS     Thomas Edison State University -September 2017
rlw74 Wrote:You might try logging in directly through the RP program - there should be an icon on your computer. Enter the code from there. The code should still work. Just going into study.com won't work because it won't let you launch RPNow when it sees you don't have any exams left. But there is no reason you can't use the code since it never launched in the first place. I had this happen on my last exam. If you have trouble with that contact RPNow and they will help you launch it from their site and get it set up.

I second this, it also worked for me when my computer froze.
BSBA Accounting at TESU - 121/121
Graduated June 2018!
(07-07-2017, 08:45 PM)rlw74 Wrote: You might try logging in directly through the RP program - there should be an icon on your computer. Enter the code from there. The code should still work. Just going into study.com won't work because it won't let you launch RPNow when it sees you don't have any exams left. But there is no reason you can't use the code since it never launched in the first place. I had this happen on my last exam. If you have trouble with that contact RPNow and they will help you launch it from their site and get it set up.

THANK YOU! I did this and was able to take the test Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 40,325 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,590 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 468,342 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 731 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
Brick MAT150 - Straighterline - Final Exam riteshvpandya 2 328 02-26-2024, 11:31 PM
Last Post: riteshvpandya
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 359 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
  Is the Introduction to Religion REL 101 proctored exam at Straighterline open book? Breaachh 2 311 02-16-2024, 10:49 PM
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 1,030 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,901 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 581 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle