Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help!!!
Okay, so I signed up as a paying member of Instantcert about five days ago, and was able to access the Specific Exam Feedback section immediately. However, yesterday when I logged on this forum came up as "private", and when I enter the forum it says there are no threads to display. I waited awhile to see if it might fix itself, but so far it hasn't. I'm using the same username and password now that I used when I was able to see threads in the forum a few days ago. I really want to be able to access this forum, as that's half of the reason I signed up as a paying member. Any ideas on how I can fix this problem?
There were some computer problems for the forum earlier this week and 3 days worth of posts and PMs were lost. If you sign-in to the IC flashcards, it says that the links between the flashcards section sign-in info and feedback sign-in info were lost, too.

Try signing into the IC Academy (flashcard) section with your IC info. Then it should ask you for your forum name and password again to relink your information and give you complete access.

Let us know, if this works or not.
AS in 2010 and BS in 2013 at Excelsior College - Transcripts and Costs
MS Biostatistics in 2019 at Texas A&M University - Graduate School

Sharing Credit-by-Exam*
Resources Used - 20+ Exams Passed & General GRE
Practice Tests - Available for CLEP and DSST

* Link posted with permission from forum admin; thank you!
NAP,

I did as you suggested, but when I logged onto the flashcard section of IC I wasn't prompted for my forum password, and when I go to the forums the Specific Exam Feedback section is still marked as private. I tried to log onto just the forums using the password I use for the flashcard section, but it didn't accept it. What should I do? Should I cancel my subscription and then resubscribe?
Oh, I'm sorry. I should have added this before:

Contact the webmaster at webmaster@instantcert.com

He will be able to help you get this problem resolved.
AS in 2010 and BS in 2013 at Excelsior College - Transcripts and Costs
MS Biostatistics in 2019 at Texas A&M University - Graduate School

Sharing Credit-by-Exam*
Resources Used - 20+ Exams Passed & General GRE
Practice Tests - Available for CLEP and DSST

* Link posted with permission from forum admin; thank you!
MissCLEP--

I've returned you to paid subscriber access on the forum. Please try accessing that area again.

In the future, email me directly at webmaster@instantcert.com for a quicker response!

Thank you,
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
I can view it now! :hurray: Thanks so much!!!