Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
URGENT! SDC computer architecture project : part 4
@Coffee Wasn't going to respond...but I finished my work early....and then you called me arrogant for writing a lot on a forum about education, filled with academic minded people many of who love to write, so I'll respond. Maybe if this were some other forum I won't bother, but we have gathered here for education, long pages of writing with material supporting what you are saying used to be the norm around here.

I love writing and explaining things...I write documentation of a few hundred pages quite frequently.

After you've written multiple published books, the posts I've written here really doesn't seem like much...most graduate students have to love to write...some of the most intelligent people I know like to write. Heck some of them write whole books on things they love.

The ability to think, write and and speak is why we go to college. Reading, Writhing and Rhetoric. Some of the most brilliant minds in history are known by their ability to write and speak to put across their ideas. Since ancient Rome. If you don't like to write or speak much, your brains are no good, communication is how we learn and build and its vital for some teams.

Writing and speaking is how companies make money. If you write a lot and market yourself, you'll be surprised about the impact that can have.

Sometimes speaking can save lives.

I remember when the pandemic now started, people were building make shift ventilators. Of course having worked on medical equipment I was appalled.

I reached out to Quincy Larson of Free Code Camp and he agreed to let me write an article:

https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/progra...ntilators/

Boy that article was so popular it got featured on Hackaday and design news:

https://hackaday.com/2020/04/05/making-a...his-first/

https://www.designnews.com/gadget-freak/...entilators

I got heaps of emails from people working on open source designs wanting help with their designs.

A lot of them were software engineers who didn't understand how the hardware works.

Quincy contacted me directly on a video chat and we discussed topics for future articles. He asked me to write for free code camp as much as I wanted and I agreed. I just haven't had the time to write as much as I would like to.

The result of my writing? Makeshift ventilator designs got better.

Are there a lot of smart people who could have done that sure, some I can't even hold a candle to. However the little I did know I shared it and maybe saved a life cause of people integrating a few safety critical concepts into their open source design.

If the smart people on this forum didn't write and tell me what they knew (jsd, bjcheng, jennifer to name a few) I doubt I would have gotten multiple degrees at the price and time frame I did. There are literally massive walls of text of explanation from them to me, cause they are clearly experts in degree planning, I think jsd even got grabbed up by Study.com and went to Georgia tech, one smart duck.

I've met a lot of smart people, who are so passionate about something, they'll spend days covering every single nook and cranny on archaic details of a topic. EQ, IQ, SQ etc. doesn't apply here. We are having a technical discussion on a technical topic.

and yet no one provided an ounce of technical input, only opinions, "he said" and bashing.

Talk about painting the rocket...everyone from Marketing to HR shouts about why it should be "blue" or "green" or "white".

Time to talk about the technical details of the reentrant system, everyone is quiet except for the engineers.

I gave clues on what's wrong with technically wrong statements, by providing technical material other people can reference. This isn't discussion about a philosophy class, its one on Computer Architecture.

Anyways I gave enough clues about what's wrong with inaccurate statements made in posts. Literally wrote paragraphs on it. Next time I'll think twice before sharing my knowledge and experiences on this forum.
GRADUATE

Master of Business Administration, Robert Cavelier University (2024-2025)

MS Information and Communication Technology (UK IET Accredited) (On Hold)
Master of Theological Studies, Nations University (6 cr)

UNDERGRAD : 184 Credits

BA Computer Science, TESU  '19
BA Liberal Studies, TESU  '19
AS  Natural Science and Mathematics, TESU  '19

StraighterLine (27 Cr)   Shmoop (18 Cr)  Sophia (11 Cr)
TEEX (5 Cr) Aleks (9 Cr)  ED4Credit (3 Cr) CPCU (2 Cr)   Study.com (39 Cr)

TESU (4 cr)
TT B&M (46 Cr)  Nations University  (9 cr)  UoPeople: (3 cr) Penn Foster: (8 cr)  

[-] The following 1 user Likes armstrongsubero's post:
  • LevelUP
[Image: ee0f7cf745aea722029abf420a79f868.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like origamishuttle's post:
  • LevelUP, MNomadic
> Next time I'll think twice before sharing my knowledge and experiences on this forum.

ok
[-] The following 1 user Likes bluebooger's post:
  • LevelUP
(12-27-2021, 08:44 PM)bluebooger Wrote: ok

bluebooger: 2 Characters used, level of intelligence = 9.  Genius level smart.

(12-27-2021, 07:33 PM)origamishuttle Wrote: .

origamishuttle: 0 Characters used, level of intelligence = 10.  Einstein level smart. 

Me: Too many characters to count with only 2 hands, level of intelligence = near brain dead.  01000111 01000111
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Speedrunning SDC Data Structures and Computer Architecture advice? Randyb100 15 725 04-09-2024, 06:36 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How does Sophia.org work? What's the not graded part and graded part? whiverem 5 547 10-05-2023, 11:44 AM
  Sophia Project Management MrBossmanJr 19 3,372 09-15-2023, 06:00 PM
  Computer Architecture Questions ACI 4 879 03-18-2023, 02:02 AM
Last Post: MrPanda
  Question re: SDC Computer Science 204 - Database Programming raekwon 6 1,583 11-25-2022, 11:51 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  SDC: Computer Science 107 vs Analytics 103? raekwon 7 1,726 06-13-2022, 01:58 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Anyone recently take CS402: Computer Communications and Networks yellow_gambit 7 1,956 04-15-2022, 11:20 PM
Last Post: pajakuta
  Question about COS 306 Computer Architecture Study.com Final assignment exxxius 17 3,062 12-19-2021, 01:23 PM
Last Post: AllThose299s
  urgent. study.com course end date - nov 30 onlinelearner99 17 2,142 12-06-2021, 03:43 PM
  Saylor BUS402: Project Management ClockworkHammer 4 1,234 11-19-2021, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Cofffeee