Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
University of Arizona Leadership Readiness for Turbulent Times Certificate
(05-04-2020, 06:57 PM)Life Long Learning Wrote: I just received The University of Arizona, Eller College of Management, Eller Executive Education Certificate in Leadership Readiness for Turbulent Times today. 

I did not ask for a scholarship as I am still working.  I did ask for a military discount, and I was happy to pay $400.  Adult executive education rarely has exams or coursework.  This one did not either.  You need to pay attention and ask questions.  This is NOT college credit.

This is a “credential” from the #46 ranked University of Arizona (Eller) U.S. business school and even higher ranked at executive education business school.  Their cheapest Certificates start at $2,500.00, and in EE, that is cheap.  This is great for upgrading your personal branding.

Congratulations on completing the series. Did they email or mail you the certificate? How does it look?
(05-10-2020, 04:09 PM)KUJO Wrote:
(05-04-2020, 06:57 PM)Life Long Learning Wrote: I just received The University of Arizona, Eller College of Management, Eller Executive Education Certificate in Leadership Readiness for Turbulent Times today. 

I did not ask for a scholarship as I am still working.  I did ask for a military discount, and I was happy to pay $400.  Adult executive education rarely has exams or coursework.  This one did not either.  You need to pay attention and ask questions.  This is NOT college credit.

This is a “credential” from the #46 ranked University of Arizona (Eller) U.S. business school and even higher ranked at executive education business school.  Their cheapest Certificates start at $2,500.00, and in EE, that is cheap.  This is great for upgrading your personal branding.

Congratulations on completing the series. Did they email or mail you the certificate? How does it look?

They emailed me the Eller Certificate.  Common today.  Georgetown has stopped all mailings also.

Attached Files
.pdf   Eller Cert Name Out.pdf (Size: 638.28 KB / Downloads: 49)
Non-Traditional Undergraduate College Credits (634 SH): *FTCC Noncourse Credits (156 SH) *DSST (78 SH) *CPL (64 SH) *JST Military/ACE (48 SH) *CBA (44 SH) *CLEP (42 SH) *FEMA IS (40 SH) *FEMA EM (38 SH) *ECE/UExcel (30 SH) *PLA Portfolio (28 SH) *EMI/ACE (19 SH) *TEEX/ACE (16 SH) *CWE (11 SH) *NFA/ACE (10 SH) *Kaplan/ACE (3 SH) *CPC (2 SH) *AICP/ACE (2 SH) *Sophia/ACE (2 SH) and *FRTI-UM/ACE (1 SH).
Non-Traditional Graduate College Credits (14 SH): AMU (6 SH); NFHS (5 SH); and JSU (3 SH).

[-] The following 1 user Likes Life Long Learning's post:
  • StoicJ
(05-10-2020, 04:36 PM)Life Long Learning Wrote:

They emailed me the Eller Certificate.  Common today.  Georgetown has stopped all mailings also.

Congrats on completing!

Could you provide some details.. How many hours/days? How many people were in the class with you? What is expected of a participant?

Thank you,
OldManOfTheSea
(05-10-2020, 05:37 PM)OldManOfTheSea Wrote:
(05-10-2020, 04:36 PM)Life Long Learning Wrote:

Congrats on completing!

Could you provide some details.. How many hours/days? How many people were in the class with you? What is expected of a participant?

Thank you,
OldManOfTheSea

I did mine in one day.  4x 90-minute ZOOM sessions.  25 people attending.  No quiz, test, paper, etc.   This is true adult education.  The instructor talks about 60-min and then they cut you away once or twice to talk in small group sessions on topics.  Not bad and fun.  I am not sure if I learned much as this area is where my degrees are in, but the small group discussions were fun.  UK, Canadian, Australian, and Americans in my sessions.
Non-Traditional Undergraduate College Credits (634 SH): *FTCC Noncourse Credits (156 SH) *DSST (78 SH) *CPL (64 SH) *JST Military/ACE (48 SH) *CBA (44 SH) *CLEP (42 SH) *FEMA IS (40 SH) *FEMA EM (38 SH) *ECE/UExcel (30 SH) *PLA Portfolio (28 SH) *EMI/ACE (19 SH) *TEEX/ACE (16 SH) *CWE (11 SH) *NFA/ACE (10 SH) *Kaplan/ACE (3 SH) *CPC (2 SH) *AICP/ACE (2 SH) *Sophia/ACE (2 SH) and *FRTI-UM/ACE (1 SH).
Non-Traditional Graduate College Credits (14 SH): AMU (6 SH); NFHS (5 SH); and JSU (3 SH).

[-] The following 1 user Likes Life Long Learning's post:
  • Clepper43
I did mine in one day.  4x 90-minute ZOOM sessions.  25 people attending.  No quiz, test, paper, etc.   This is true adult education.  The instructor talks about 60-min and then they cut you away once or twice to talk in small group sessions on topics.  Not bad and fun.  I am not sure if I learned much as this area is where my degrees are in, but the small group discussions were fun.  UK, Canadian, Australian, and Americans in my sessions.
---
Did you need a background in business or other fields? Sounds interesting.
(05-11-2020, 08:34 AM)Clepper43 Wrote: I did mine in one day.  4x 90-minute ZOOM sessions.  25 people attending.  No quiz, test, paper, etc.   This is true adult education.  The instructor talks about 60-min and then they cut you away once or twice to talk in small group sessions on topics.  Not bad and fun.  I am not sure if I learned much as this area is where my degrees are in, but the small group discussions were fun.  UK, Canadian, Australian, and Americans in my sessions.
---
Did you need a background in business or other fields? Sounds interesting.

Nope!

Has anyone received the scholarship?
(05-13-2020, 10:44 AM)Clepper43 Wrote: Has anyone received the scholarship?

Folks have gotten it for almost nothing on the other website.  I only asked for $400 ($100 off) and they gave it to me.  Other paid way less.

I took it on the full scholarship. I also did all mine in one day. Got the cert emailed a couple weeks later. Looks good on my wall.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ReyMysterioso's post:
  • nomaduser
Thanks for the information I start mine tomorrow. Will do over multiple days.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  University of South Carolina - Free Certificates in Hospitality Management Maniac Craniac 5 1,522 02-15-2024, 12:56 AM
Last Post: BadSquirrelBeta
  Rutgers - Free Certificate in Leadership & No-Blame Problem Solving Maniac Craniac 5 1,791 02-05-2024, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Ares
  Free Community Health Worker certificate at Berkeley City College staceydiane 12 2,089 02-01-2024, 02:16 PM
Last Post: staceydiane
  Free Certificate in Public Health Practice (w/6 course completion certs) Maniac Craniac 10 1,800 01-30-2024, 05:42 AM
Last Post: MFG
  HP & EdX - FREE Professional Certificate in Esports Mgmt, Game Design & Programming Maniac Craniac 11 1,208 01-22-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free Coding Certificate + Stipend TINASAM 0 574 01-14-2024, 09:05 AM
Last Post: TINASAM
  Certificate in Value Creation, Florida Atlantic U, Free Online Jonathan Whatley 11 2,271 09-13-2023, 11:12 AM
Last Post: NapoleonInRags
  Free Public Health Foundations Certificate - SUNY University at Albany Maniac Craniac 2 885 07-19-2023, 05:28 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free Graduate Certificate in Telehealth!!! sanantone 34 6,706 02-16-2023, 07:35 PM
Last Post: collegecareerstudent
  Baker University & FEMA Courses sacredrain 5 2,496 01-05-2023, 10:52 PM
Last Post: lisarox