Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Verity Institute
As a Verity student myself, I want to highly, highly, highly recommend this program and urge Christian homeschooling parents to send their college students here. There are just too many great pluses for Verity Institute to turn it down.

In addition to protecting students from the scandalous immorality and godless atmosphere that has come to characterize most colleges and universities in our nation, this program also helps to disciple and strengthen them in their faith, provides them with an excellent opportunity to meet other godly Christian friends who can encourage them in the Lord (Hebrews 10:24), and also teaches them to defend the faith and see everything from a biblical worldview. Add to that the fact that Verity is so much cheaper and takes so much less time to get a college degree, and I don't see why any Christian homeschooling parent wouldn't prefer it over a traditional university as an option for a son/daughter.

So I urge you, if you are a student considering college or a parent with a young person who is in that process, go to Verity Institute | Innovative College Education
and see what they have to offer. You won't be disappointed!
As a Verity student myself, I want to highly, highly, highly recommend this program and urge Christian homeschooling parents to send their college students here. There are just too many great pluses for Verity Institute to turn it down.

In addition to protecting students from the scandalous immorality and godless atmosphere that has come to characterize most colleges and universities in our nation, this program also helps to disciple and strengthen them in their faith, provides them with an excellent opportunity to meet other godly Christian friends who can encourage them in the Lord (Hebrews 10:24), and also teaches them to defend the faith and see everything from a biblical worldview. Add to that the fact that Verity is so much cheaper and takes so much less time to get a college degree, and I don't see why any Christian homeschooling parent wouldn't prefer it over a traditional university as an option for a son/daughter.

So I urge you, if you are a student considering college or a parent with a young person who is in that process, go to Verity Institute | Innovative College Education
verity-business Wrote:As a Verity student myself, I want to highly, highly, highly recommend this program and urge Christian homeschooling parents to send their college students here. There are just too many great pluses for Verity Institute to turn it down.

My name is Christine Ku, and I am a part of the Public Relations team at Verity College Education (formerly Verity Institute). It was brought to the attention of our staff that a student used a Verity-owned InstantCert account to promote our program on this forum. This post was not reviewed or approved by our staff and is not representative of the views or opinions of our organization. Verity provides access to InstantCert as a service to our students for studying purposes only. We apologize for any misunderstanding this may have caused.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our team at publicrelations@veritycollegeeducation.org or 866-9VERITY (866-983-7489).

Best wishes,

Christine Ku
Public Relations Team
Verity College Education

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Rechtschaffen Institute of Judaic Studies GoodYellowDogs 3 665 01-02-2013, 12:17 PM
Last Post: GoodYellowDogs
  AHS Institute MaieJaie 11 2,555 03-18-2012, 06:38 PM
Last Post: JaronB34
  Transferring The Game Institute Credits to TESC bsbastudent 7 880 01-12-2012, 06:44 AM
Last Post: brajalle
  Game Institute bigticket 6 1,425 07-17-2011, 05:03 PM
Last Post: ryoder
  TESC and Game Institute phantasz 9 1,976 01-12-2011, 05:21 PM
Last Post: ryoder