Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning: Someone is Suing DEAC
I read the whole complaint. It sounds like Loveland may have some legitimate issues. Saying that financial statements weren't provided and at the same time criticizing issues with the financial statements and several other similar incongruities are interesting. The administrative burden of accreditation has reached the point of stupidity. Perhaps the effectiveness of the coursework should be the critical disqualifying factor.
Well, John Bear has been keeping tabs on this guy.

Quote:I find it intriguing that Dr. Lady’s current LinkedIn profile lists his main current employment (since 2015) as President of GeoSpace Laboratories. His second current employment (since 2011) is as CEO of Daxeon Corporation (formerly AIMS. Next, he is a consultant to The Rupert Group, whose clients include some Fortune 500 companies. Until a few months ago, he was also Chief Executive of the Northern Colorado Land Company (2012-2016). And then, at the end, he lists a “volunteer experience” as Chief Executive of Loveland College.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
sanantone Wrote:Well, John Bear has been keeping tabs on this guy.

He also lists "60 Credit Hours Rhetoric & Communications" from Temple University. Frankly, I think that I should be granted at least 3 credit hours of Misapplication of Rhetoric from watching that ridiculous video.

dmjacobsen http://donaldjacobsen.com
Author, nurse, and all-around awesome guy
MSN Executive Leadership - The University of Memphis - 2016
MBA Healthcare Management - Western Governors University - 2015
I noticed the changes on his LinkedIn profile, but John Bear listed them out.

Quote:Dr. Lady's LinkedIn profile has changed significantly since last week.
1. William Loveland College is no longer mentioned at all, even as a consultancy.
2. He is no longer listed as President of Geospace Labs.
3. He is no longer listed as CEO of Daxeon Corporation.
4. He no longer lists his Executive Certificate from M.I.T.
5. He no longer lists his military experience, including (as I recall) Counter-Intelligence.
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
CSU
SL
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
sanantone Wrote:I noticed the changes on his LinkedIn profile, but John Bear listed them out.

The plot thickens. His LinkedIn profile is no longer available.

Frankly, with the few back-and-forth's I've had with him on the other forum, I've never found him to be a particularly bright person. His expensive pieces of paper and fantastical job titles seem to just be smoke and mirrors. I'm surprised, though, that he cracked after such cursory investigation into his credentials.

dmjacobsen Wrote:The plot thickens. His LinkedIn profile is no longer available.

Frankly, with the few back-and-forth's I've had with him on the other forum, I've never found him to be a particularly bright person. His expensive pieces of paper and fantastical job titles seem to just be smoke and mirrors. I'm surprised, though, that he cracked after such cursory investigation into his credentials.

His LinkedIn profile is still up. He probably just made it unsearchable outside of LinkedIn. By the way, he made a second video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KngYwSIAgNE

He claims that his lawyer told him to make these videos. I don't see how this helps him in court. Hardly anyone is watching these videos, so this isn't creating bad publicity for DEAC. If he's doing this for documentation purposes, then you don't need publicly available YouTube videos to do that. But, he says they are planning press releases. His lawyer does not specialize in education or administrative law, but I don't think that makes a difference. These videos just seem pointless and can only hurt his case.
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
DSST
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
CSU
SL
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
sanantone Wrote:His LinkedIn profile is still up. He probably just made it unsearchable outside of LinkedIn.

Are you sure? I'm logged in and going to the direct link where his profile used to live, and I'm getting this:[ATTACH=CONFIG]2369[/ATTACH]

Maybe he's blocking individual people, because I was able to see it a few days ago.

Attached Files
.jpg   Less than 1 minute ago">Capture.JPG (Size: 15.73 KB / Downloads: 1)

dmjacobsen Wrote:Are you sure? I'm logged in and going to the direct link where his profile used to live, and I'm getting this:[ATTACH=CONFIG]2369[/ATTACH]

Maybe he's blocking individual people, because I was able to see it a few days ago.

I searched his name. Maybe he started a new account.
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
DSST
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
CSU
SL
Uexcel
A&P
Davar

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DEAC acquires Excelsior & UMPI accepts NA credits! bjcheung77 10 1,964 05-03-2022, 12:25 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Nexford University - DEAC Application bjcheung77 4 2,163 07-15-2021, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Possible Future DEAC University harrypotter 41 3,981 02-26-2021, 12:33 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  DEAC accredited school Grantham University now has ABET BS EET degree deuce2w 1 1,379 10-14-2016, 01:07 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The Nearly Free Nations University is Now DEAC-Accredited! sanantone 4 2,013 07-27-2015, 08:45 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  DETC is now DEAC smf6824 5 948 01-28-2015, 05:09 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Ivy Leages suing graduates for un-paid loans. Prloko 3 742 02-06-2013, 02:02 PM
Last Post: freddy
  Warning - Problem with DSST Exam NAP 3 1,223 04-29-2009, 09:44 AM
Last Post: flutefreak
  WARNING: Here's to your health exam AllBusinessJoe 23 4,503 03-27-2009, 11:41 AM
Last Post: malcs
  Warning Teachingsolutions.org CMAC80 9 1,887 05-06-2008, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Scholar Interrupted