Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What aleks courses for tesu credits requirement
Thank you. I will begin the ALEKS courses from next week. In the meantime, i am searching for a comprehensive and up-to-date degree plan for BSBA General Management.
I will reply to them and see what they say.
For a slow learner, how long does it take typically to finish 1 ALEKS course?
Driel Wrote:For a slow learner, how long does it take typically to finish 1 ALEKS course?

It depends on your math background and skill. Some of the easier courses should be a repeat of what everyone took in high school. Easier courses should be somewhat fast unless you did poorly in high school or really forget all of it. Harder ones, weeks or months, or some people give up and take it elsewhere.

Driel Wrote:I will reply to them and see what they say.

Don't bother, they are unhelpful.

Here's what they come in as:

Intermediate Algebra >> MAT-115
College Algebra >> MAT-121 - required for degree
Precalculus >> MAT-129
Statistics >> STA-201 - required for degree
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Driel Wrote:Thank you. I will begin the ALEKS courses from next week. In the meantime, i am searching for a comprehensive and up-to-date degree plan for BSBA General Management.

Here's mine, it's as up-to-date as I can be (I think ALEKS isn't in there, and I don't feel like updating right now).

Attached Files
.xlsx   Less than 1 minute ago">TESU 2016 BSBA GenMan.xlsx (Size: 34.48 KB / Downloads: 7)
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Thank you dfrecore for all your helpful assistance. Please if i may ask, can you please update the spreadsheet during any of your free time with ALEKS,TEEXS,NFA courses so i can start with the free courses. Also, i still need help on how to sign up for the courses in ALEKS. The others tried to help but iam still not getting it. Thank you.
Driel Wrote:Thank you dfrecore for all your helpful assistance. Please if i may ask, can you please update the spreadsheet during any of your free time with ALEKS,TEEXS,NFA courses so i can start with the free courses. Also, i still need help on how to sign up for the courses in ALEKS. The others tried to help but iam still not getting it. Thank you.

I think you go here: https://www.aleks.com/free_trial/consumer and sign up for a master account. Then create yourself as a student. They have different log ins. Then as the student you take an assessment. You can then learn what you didn't know. But keep signing in to the Master account to force an assessment on yourself as a student as you learn more so that you can work toward 70% completion.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong here.
Driel Wrote:Thank you dfrecore for all your helpful assistance. Please if i may ask, can you please update the spreadsheet during any of your free time with ALEKS,TEEXS,NFA courses so i can start with the free courses. Also, i still need help on how to sign up for the courses in ALEKS. The others tried to help but iam still not getting it. Thank you.

I'm not updating it with these just because it's more trouble than it's worth. You should already know where ALEKS courses go, that's simple. TEEX changes, so I don't like to change it constantly. And NFA can change depending on if you take HR Management or not. Plus, it's only 2 credits, so not worth making changes to include those.

Just go take the ALEKS courses and then put them in your spreadsheet where they do (Quant Lit, Stats, and Gen Ed Electives). Take the TEEX courses if you want. Take NFA.

Then, when you're ready to send your app to TESU, you can send those credits and see where they fit. Honestly, it may change between now and then, so you're better of taking them and getting them to TESU and seeing where they put them.
I have just completed the free Institutes course which i passed and getting ready for the NFA courses. When i begin the sign up or registration of the NFA courses after clicking sign up on the required course, i just want to know if i have to select "United States Fire Administration's National Fire Academy (NFA) courses from the domain dropdown options and also i would like to know if i have to request for a FEMA SID because both field are manadatory.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 3,925 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 3,616 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 6,022 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 3,580 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 2,668 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 2,291 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 2,547 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 2,282 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 3,321 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 2,816 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore