Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you thankful for?
I'm thankful for all opportunities presented to me even the ones I've been rejected from.
I'm thank for discovering this wonderful community. I'm still new to this process but have learned a lot and wouldn't have been able to do it without the resources this community provides. I'm also thankful that I'm in a place in my life where I'm able to apply this knowledge because that wasn't always the case.
Working on TESU BSBA Operations Management. Graduating 2019
Courses (6cr): OPM 411, OPM 415
SDC (12cr): ENG 105, BUS 120, BUS 312, LIB 101
CLEP (12cr): Humanities, Natural Sciences
The Institutes (2cr): Ethics
[-] The following 1 user Likes hallk33's post:
  • natshar
natshar Wrote:I'm thankful for all opportunities presented to me even the ones I've been rejected from.

I am thankful for everything that has come its way so far... It might not be exactly how I would like it, but everyone has their ups and downs. I hope everything from future endeavors to goals come easier to complete. Other than that, people should be happy and thankful they've got the bare necessities. Oh, in regards to education, I am thankful there are so many opportunities now for getting a cert/degree! Woohoo to that!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • Sapientes
Higher Ed education and opportunity is the best its ever been for the masses in history!
Non-Traditional Undergraduate College Credits (634 SH): *FTCC Noncourse Credits (156 SH) *DSST (78 SH) *CPL (64 SH) *JST Military/ACE (48 SH) *CBA (44 SH) *CLEP (42 SH) *FEMA IS (40 SH) *FEMA EM (38 SH) *ECE/UExcel (30 SH) *PLA Portfolio (28 SH) *EMI/ACE (19 SH) *TEEX/ACE (16 SH) *CWE (11 SH) *NFA/ACE (10 SH) *Kaplan/ACE (3 SH) *CPC (2 SH) *AICP/ACE (2 SH) *Sophia/ACE (2 SH) and *FRTI-UM/ACE (1 SH).
Non-Traditional Graduate College Credits (14 SH): AMU (6 SH); NFHS (5 SH); and JSU (3 SH).

(11-28-2018, 09:34 PM)Life Long Learning Wrote: Higher Ed education and opportunity is the best its ever been for the masses in history!

Agreed!
WGU BSIT Complete January 2022
(77CU transferred in)(44/44CU ) 

RA(non WGU)(57cr)
JST/TESU Eval of NAVY Training(85/99cr)
The Institutes, TEEX, NFA(9cr): Ethics, Cyber 101/201/301, Safety
Sophia(60cr): 23 classes
Study.com(31cr): Eng105, Fin102, His108, LibSci101, Math104, Stat101, CS107, CS303, BUS107
CLEP(9cr): Intro Sociology 63 Intro Psych 61 US GOV 71
OD(12cr): Robotics, Cyber, Programming, Microecon
CSM(3cr)
Various IT/Cybersecurity Certifications from: CompTIA, Google, Microsoft, AWS, GIAC, LPI, IBM
CS Fund. MicroBachelor(3cr)
[-] The following 1 user Likes MNomadic's post:
  • Life Long Learning
I'm thankful that, after years of thinking I was "smart" for basically rebelling against a higher education system that appeared to be failing, I found (through you folks here on the forum) a way to make that higher education system bend to my own needs.

It still feels a little like rebelling, but it also feels a lot smarter --- and with better results. I've seen the payoff in both my personal and professional life.
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
[-] The following 1 user Likes jsd's post:
  • quigongene
Thankful for finding an education path that actually works for me. So far, I have gotten an increase in income of 30% since getting my bachelors... Hoping to make that even more next year when I graduate with a MBA!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Johmford's post:
  • Life Long Learning

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OT thankful for book sales! cookderosa 2 978 11-14-2013, 11:28 AM
Last Post: topdog98
  A couple of reasons to be thankful for the Big 3... IrishJohn 10 1,384 04-07-2012, 11:11 PM
Last Post: jmichelle79
  Happy Thanksgiving! - I'm so Thankful for This Great Forum! marianne202 8 1,378 11-26-2011, 07:56 PM
Last Post: CLEPitgirl