Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was your HIGHEST score?
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]Although Excelsior does accept some CLEP & DSST exams for letter grade credit that can affect your overall GPA, most exams are merely pass or fail with a score of 50 being just as good as an 80.

As such, what was the HIGHEST score on any exam where a plain old "50" would have been just as good as what you received?

Mine was a 72; the remainder all in the mid 60's to high 50's.

So, what was your highest????[/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
My highest score was on the Spanish Language CLEP (80); the second highest was a tie between Management and Sociology CLEPs (73).

My lowest score was CLEP Business Law, barely passing with a 50. Needless to say I barely studied for this one.
[SIZE="1"]Ana
[COLOR="DarkRed"]96 credits completed (93 by exam)
BS in General Business, Excelsior College (33 credits remaining)
Next exams: DSST Statistics, DSST Business Law 2
Recently taken: DSST Drug/Alcohol (61), CLEP French (63), ECE Gerontology (B Sad), DSST MIS (65), DSST Counseling (54), DSST Ethics (63)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
anar579 Wrote:My highest score was on the Spanish Language CLEP (80); the second highest was a tie between Management and Sociology CLEPs (73).

Wow, Ana!! An 80!!! You go girl!!!!

I think my highest score on the six tests I have taken so far was a 72 or 74 on the CLEP English Comp. test.
BS - General Business - June 2007
Excelsior College
Kiwi Lover Wrote:Wow, Ana!! An 80!!! You go girl!!!!

I think my highest score on the six tests I have taken so far was a 72 or 74 on the CLEP English Comp. test.
Thanks JoAnne, but really anything less would be a bit shameful, since I've spoken Spanish all my life!
[SIZE="1"]Ana
Recently taken: DSST Drug/Alcohol (61), CLEP French (63), ECE Gerontology (B Sad), DSST MIS (65), DSST Counseling (54), DSST Ethics (63)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Highest-Humanities 74
Lowest-Civil War 63
Crystal King
BS Liberal Studies 3.87
Preparing for GRE
Goal Master Library Science 2009

Ambition is the Path to success,
Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.
74 Humanities CLEP
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Green"]Mary

80 Traditional credits
45 testing

9 CLEPS
Freshmen Comp- 71
Analyzing & Interpreting Lit -72
Human Growth & Development -73
Ed Psych -67

CLEP Humanties- 7/11/06 -74
CLEP American Lit- 7/18/06 - 65
CLEP US History I I 7/18/06- 63
CLEP American Government 8/8-57
CLEP US History II 8/8 -68

2 DSSTs- 8/11
Here's to your Health 69
Fundamentals of Counseling 64

Indiana University School of Continuing Studies
B.G.S-Done!
125 credits 10/20/06 -
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
and only one that I have received back in the mail is a 54. Should have one arriving this week though, hopefully that is as much or better. That score was for Here's to Your Health.
50fingersntoes Wrote:and only one that I have received back in the mail is a 54. Should have one arriving this week though, hopefully that is as much or better. That score was for Here's to Your Health.
Was your post cut off? Looks like the first part is missing? :confused:
[SIZE="1"]Ana
Highest. CLEP Marketing 71. No study beyond a quick read through of the official CLEP questions. Management close beyind with a 70, and same limited study.

Lowest. 57 English Comp No Essay. Study with cracking the clep, and official clep guide.
BLS CIS & Psychology Excelsior, MS IT & MS IM Aspen University, Pursuing MBA Columbia Southern.
Highest - 71 Buss. Math.

Lowest - 49 American Lit. (yuck, I hate Lit, English)

The rest all in the 50's, except for the generals cleps I took a looooong time ago.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  730 GMAT Score But do I have the chance........ LastHope 22 3,501 11-27-2014, 01:56 PM
Last Post: instant000
  "What score do you study for?" TayTay 31 3,595 05-13-2013, 10:16 AM
Last Post: LaterBloomer