Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where in the world would you go to study?
Well, our pals at Google did a data query and found out, a bunch of peeps are looking at a few countries, this link shows the top 10 destinations!  

The one on top is Canada, followed by Spain and England, interestingly, we're tied for 4th with France and Japan, while Australia is 5th...

Link: GOOGLE DATA REVEALS WHERE THE WORLD WANTS TO STUDY THE MOST (fenews.co.uk)
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
My house Tongue
BABA, New England College, 2019
If these kids were smart, they would convince their parents to send them to a country where the legal drinking age is 18yrs, and the U.S. dollar gets you far to max out their party game Smile

So that is Mexico, Ukraine, Columbia, Vietnam, Phillippines, Spain.

Then just take classes online acting as if you were in the U.S.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
[-] The following 1 user Likes LevelUP's post:
  • NoStudentNoCry
I think it's important to remember that the research is based on Google Search data.  It's just about where people looked as a part of an online search and says nothing about where they went, or whether they actually went anywhere at all.  The most common problem is the language of instruction.  Many non-US universities have degree programs in English but many do not.  It would probably be worth it to pay attention to the currency exchange rate as well.  I'd also keep in mind that there are some places where Americans might be less than welcome.  Personally, I think I'd choose a place like Paris or Rome although I'd love to go to a city like Istanbul or Hong Kong.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alpha's post:
  • rachel83az
I'd study Provençal on its home turf - Southern France. And once I'd learned it properly --- I'd just live there and speak it every day, I guess.  Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question How can I Study on my own pace and online like a european? justmemyself 6 280 03-25-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How to Study Deetzin 3 215 03-12-2024, 02:43 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Study.com --- courses midnite123 9 703 02-24-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: EE-AE-Engineer
  Cured! World First! bjcheung77 0 199 02-14-2024, 01:40 PM
  The most widely spoken languages in the world bjcheung77 10 637 12-08-2023, 06:17 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  Major Study: Unproctored Online Exams Provide Meaningful Assessment Jonathan Whatley 0 334 11-16-2023, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Study.com for World History TECEP bannerfield 4 1,088 09-27-2023, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Question about BYU Independent Study Amberlinjeanne 4 1,228 09-05-2023, 06:47 PM
  Slowest student in the world... bjcheung77 1 433 05-22-2023, 06:24 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  No study.com any more, and take crash course on coppersmith? qiaoyiren 10 2,281 04-12-2023, 09:59 AM
Last Post: rachel83az